Conair Reflect Urban 1x/3x Magification Beauty Mirror

Double-sided, circular design with white finish. 70% more energy efficient* lifetime LED lighting. Light-emitting diode mirrors are efficient, safe and long lasting. Hang it conveniently with the loop on the end of the mirror. Fold and function. Unfold the stand to put it on any surface. Requires 3 AAA Batteries . *When compared to Conair incandescent-lighted mirror.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Reflect Urban 1x/3x Magification Beauty Mirror!
Product Highlights
works well can see all my flaws to fix them.” in 1 review
Stephens City, VA
I like this mirror a lot because it is convenient and I can put it anywhere. I also really like that I can see all the little imperfections
Fremont, CA
I love this mirror. works well can see all my flaws to fix them. helps me A LOT when I'm in a rush to get ready .
I got this as a gift and I am so happy with it. I love how it’s so easy to carry around while I’m traveling. I like how it’s a good size that fits everywhere. I really like how the light is very bright
I use this everyday when I do my makeup, and I love it! My bestfriend had bought it for me for my birthday, and Iv'e used it ever since. It has the perfect magnification for me to do my eyebrows, and you can really see every pore so clearly on one side and you flip the mirror to the other and it has the normal view to actually do your makeup or your hair. Would re purchase!
It's really convenient to be able to have a little mirror right on my dresser in my room instead of having to get up every time i wan't to look in the mirror. the way it sits doesn't always work the best.