Conair Reflect Urban 1x/3x Magification Beauty Mirror

Double-sided, circular design with white finish. 70% more energy efficient* lifetime LED lighting. Light-emitting diode mirrors are efficient, safe and long lasting. Hang it conveniently with the loop on the end of the mirror. Fold and function. Unfold the stand to put it on any surface. Requires 3 AAA Batteries . *When compared to Conair incandescent-lighted mirror.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Reflect Urban 1x/3x Magification Beauty Mirror!
Product Highlights
works well can see all my flaws to fix them.” in 1 review
I love this makeup mirror. The lighting is great and I love the two different mirrors. I like using the higher magnification for putting on my eye makeup. Another great thing about this mirror is it travels great too!
I bought this a while ago because I needed a new makeup mirror and I am pretty happy with it. The magnification is standard, and I like that the light is all around the mirror too. The only thing I don't like about this mirror is that if you slightly bump it the wrong way the whole thing falls down! It's scared me a few times because you hear a big bang... but nothing breaks since its only the handle that bumps up against the stand... thank the lord for that otherwise I would've had to go out and buy another one. So if you need a simple mirror then this is a good option.
Brooklyn, NY
I have had this mirror for maybe about a year now. I live in a basement apartment and we don't get a lot of sunlight in here. I have to rely on light bulbs and putting on make up was a disaster. Since this little mirror has a light built in, it has made the process easier. I do still think the light should be a little more powerful, but it does the job. Also I have dropped mine several times and it still works perfectly.
Dover, NJ
This is an okay mirror. It's big enough to do your makeup but the lights on this mirror aren't bright enough . I do like how it has two sides though, one is 1x magnification and the other side is 3x. The mirror spins and folds so that is convenient. If you need a cheap mirror (I bought this for 20 bucks at Bed Bath & Beyond) I would reccomend this.
Pittsburgh
Works ok. As long as you have good lighting in your home when you use it you'll be ok. The LED light that comes with it isn't that all brighhence why I said as long as you have good lighting you're ok.
Warren, OH
I received this as a gift, which was great! i use it every day, but i wish it had more slots to be adjusted by. sometimes i have to sit in weird positions just to see myself. and i always wish that the light surrounding the mirror was clear, instead of an opaque color, so i could really see how my makeup color looks, and not just a warm light
These mirrors are absolutely awful.. I mean yeah, they show you your reflection like any mirror but they make you notice every tiny flaw that no one else would ever notice.
Rosemead, CA
My hubby got this for me and i love it i can hang it up or let it stand it is just amazing and the light makes you see every thing on your face so i recommend this mirror
Bessemer, AL
I like mine, but it don't stay up straight and it gets dirty easily. I like it though better than having to go all the way to the bathroom just for a mirror.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I like this mirror but I don't love it. I got it because it was only $20. What I don't like is that it doesn't stand all the way up and it stands at a tilt.