BY CONAIR #74 in Trimmers & Clippers

Conair Rechargeable Men's i-Stubble Trimmer: Precision, chemically formed, stainless steel blades 15 accurately locked settings for stubble/grooming Floating head technology for clean, close trim Includes charger see more...

Talita M.
Madison, WI
My boyfriend used and he is his review: It works and feels great. The reason it lost a star is 1- it turns off when you adjust the blade length setting. And 2- when you finish and turn it off, the next time you use it, it always defaults back to it's 0.4 mm setting. They're trivial complaints for sure, but annoying just the same. But it is sharp and comfortable.
Ericka N.
Imperial, CA
Bought this for my dad for his birthday and he loves this! Very easy to use and would recommend to others. He hasn't cut himself using this and it's great how affordable it is. He would buy it again and would even buy it for other family members!!
Lauren N.
Panama City, FL
My boyfriend uses this trimmer and loves it! He is in the military so he uses it often. I have also used it for any stubble Ive wanted to remove from my bikini line and it worked just fine. The best part is it is rechargable so no need to buy batteries!
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
My husband likes this. He likes how it leaves his face. And it felt great to use. It's very effective. The only thing he didn't like, which is why I'm giving it 3 stars, is the fact that he had to charge it for 16 hours before using it.
Jennifer R.
It works great . I give it three stars because the first time that my brother bought it it just work the first day, and then it stop working. But, it does a descent job.
Elise M.
Baton Rouge, LA
This review was a mistake. I have actually never tried this product. I imagine it works though. I can think of a reason it wouldn't work like it says it does. They're just clippers. I would like that they are rechargeable though I guess if i had to pick a feature.
member-8324c4770
Whitestone, NY
I love using this trimmer on my boyfriend! This makes it fun and he doesn't mind sitting still while I make a night out of it! It doesn't hurt and is effective. it exceeded my expectations! Definitely worth the money! So great as a couples bonding activity!
Billie B.
Fingal, ND
I bought this for my boyfriend because he doesn't like having the fresh shave he thinks it makes him look to young and he really likes it. It's so much easier than shaving with a razor for him and he always has the perfect length stubble!
Crystal K.
Mount Sherman, KY
Husband loves this trimmer. His hair is so thick on his face and this cuts right thru it. Helping him get the look he loves. Being rechargeable is a super plus. Battery lasts plenty of time for him to complete his look. Would recommend!
Tamara H.
Villa Park, IL
Used it on my grandfather. We removed the hair in little time and since its rechargeable you don't have to worry about the cord getting in the way while your cutting your hair
Kendra J.