BY CONAIR

Achieve smooth, gorgeous hair with this Raw Energy hair dryer from Conair. The Raw Energy line features an exclusive magnetic 3D finish, giving you a big, bold, larger-than-life look. This gray hair dryer is suitable for all hair types. Number of... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Megan J.
Lewisport, KY
e nozzle to my old dryer broke and I needed one urgent for an upcoming job interview. My hair is thick, like super thick, slightly coarse and treated with relaxers. So going curly does not ever work for me. I was trying to find one cheap online, I even checked Target but I was looking for one with a diffuser AND a nozzle. I checked here and for the same low price as one at the other store, this one actually included the diffuser. Got this just in time, did my hair on hot but low. It dries my hair but didnt look right. I tried on hot but high and worked alot better. I also like the cool air option, and it actually blows cool air (not like my old one) to add shine. My hair looked alot better already! Did a quick pass of my iron and whoa! I cant remember the last time my hair looked and felt this good! And this dryer is so light, and the nozzle is small, which is good, I can really get in there to my roots. Unlike my other dryer which was heavy and the nozzle huge. I admit I was hesitant because of some of the bad reviews but to each his own. For my hair type? I think it works great.
Allison B.
FLORENCE, AL
This is the blow dryer I use now! I love it! I have really thick hair and I use blow dry primer spray on damp hair before drying and it cuts my drying time in half. I love my hairdryer ❤
Angela G.
Ontario, CA
I have this in a floral print, and it gets the job done fine, but it's not much extra. I've had it for several years, and now I think it is starting to spark, i'm not really sure if there is a rattling. I'm just hoping it doesn't shock me or fry my hair at all.
Sarah D.
Williamsburg, VA
This is my go to for drying my hair right after a shower. It works fast and is pretty strong. I don't have to worry about taking hours to dry my hair with it. I recommend it for sure! It will help with daily styling or just a regular shower routine.
Amy K.
Waterford, WI
The design on it is what made me gravitate to it the most online, then when I bought it I realized how amazing it actually worked too! I love the multiple settings and it drys my hair so fast and makes it so smooth and silky
Kathryn P.
New York
I have had this hair dryer FOREVER. It's amazing. Before I found it I must've gone through 5 hairdryers that just weren't cutting it in terms of air pressure. Plus it's super affordable and great quality. I would suggest it to friends over any other hairdryer.
Yessenia C.
Roy, UT
This hair dryer is amazing doesn't leave my hair smelling like burnt , not very expensive love all the features it offers I have curly hair and it works perfect for me would definitely recommend this hair dryer !
Devin P.
I love this product. I blow dry my hair almost every night after the shower and I have to say I love it because it doesn't leave my hair with a burnt smell whatsoever. Unlike other products
Alexis H.
I love this hair dryer !! I have always bought Conair!!! I have this hair dryer and I love love love it !!! I use this product everyday !!! Don't keep t super close to your head or in one spot because it does get very hot !
Lex P.
Davie, FL
It's noisy and does burn your hair a lot. But as long as you're careful with it and move it around it'll be fine. It definitely dries your hair quick because it gets so hot