BY CONAIR

Titanium and Tourmaline Ceramic™ plates crushed tourmaline gemstones emit natural ions to reduce frizz. Super-strong, lightweight titanium creates smoother glide for silky shine and enhances heat conductivity. Extra-long plates straighten faster; even heat prevents damaging hot spots. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Veronica C.
El Paso, TX
It's good, but not the best. If this is the model of the one I have, the dial broke after a few months (and I hardly used it). I won't deny it works. It's does the job. My hair doesn't slide through THAT smoothly with product on it. If I dry my hair minus product, it works better.
Ellen K.
Strongsville, OH
Heats up fast. Good price for the quality. Third time buying conair straightener. Affordable and works great. Have straight/kind of wavy hair. Would 100% recommend to anyone with relatively straight hair (do not know how well it works on curly hair)
Alexis M.
Syracuse, NY
My hairs pretty straight as is, but sometimes I just need that extra shine and to make sure it's completely straight lol. But, that being said it worked really well for me, but I'm not sure how it would work on someone that actually has curly hair.
Channon D.
I love my straightener, it works awesome and ive had it for a really long time so that's a plus. I'm not sure how the rubber strip makes your hair shine but it works. 😊
Sarah L.
Allegany , NY
My hair is naturally straight, so I can't comment on the effectiveness of this product to straighten hair. I use my straightener to add a bounce to the ends of my hair, or a subtle was. For that, I couldn't be happier.
Sally A.
Fine for shorter, finer hair but doesn't work that great for me. I have naturally wavy hair and it's very long and thick. The upside is it's very affordable and could be great for an "on-the-go" back up straightener.
Cynthia C.
I really like this straightener. I have thick, wavy hair and this really keeps it straight. I do wish it were bigger since my hair is really long. But overall I really like it & how it makes my hair look.
Ashley-Rahne M.
I had one of these in middle and high school,. It was alright, It would straighten my bangs, but didn't really get hot enough to do my thicker hair throughout. Which is funny, because I have pretty straight hair, anyway, I just needed it extra flat to go for that emo kid phase, and this couldn't flatten what was already volume-less. Wouldn't recommend for people who actually need a STRAIGHTENER.
Anna B.
San Francisco, CA
I bought this to have at work in case of hair emergencies. It's nice because it's small and doesn't take up a lot of room in a drawer, but it's size can also be a negative as it takes wayyy longer to do my hair. If you have short hair I don't think that would be an issue. Other than the increase in time spot using it, it does heat up quickly and gwnerally has worked well enough so far. Not worth a splurge but good if you're on a budget or have short hair
Donna T.
Huntsville, AL
I have had this hair straightener going on 5 years now. I love it. It heats up quickly and leaves my hair smooth and fizz free. I am extremely thankful for the automatic shut off function.
Sydney B.
Lawrence, KS
I really need a new straightener, does this one work well?