BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsConair
Professional Small Round Hot Curling Brush

Conair Professional Small Round Hot Curling Brush

For salon results at home, pick up a Conair® Professional Brush! The Professional Small Round Hot Curling Brush has a metal barrel that retains heat longer while blow-drying so hair dries fast! Create soft waves or curls, add body and fullness or smooth and straighten coarse, curly or wavy hair – just like a pro!

How well does the brush hold up in heat ?
Start your review of Conair Professional Small Round Hot Curling Brush!
Product Highlights
This one hits the nail on the head the bristles don't kill your scalp and works awesome when paired with a blow dryerin reviews
Helped to give my hair a gold towards the end of it during the blow drying process.in reviews
Jennifer P.
Jersey Vlg, TX
Conair Professional Small Round Hot Curling Brush uploaded by Jennifer P.
I've had this brush for about ten years and it works great but some bristles started falling out after heavy use. I keep it in the spare bathroom now because it's still usable and best for shorter hair. My hair has gotten so long I needed a thicker one but this works wonders
Jodi S.
Solid product and who hasn't owned one of these? Can be found at any drugstore or discount store and gets the job done.
Rich S.
Houston
This does what it’s supposed to do! I can’t ask for more. I would definitely recommend and advise others who may have had bad experiences to use it correctly.
Angela  M.
Boston, NY
Love this! Easy to use and straightens hair perfect! Barely use a straightener now! Highly recommend this product! A++++
Megan M.
Minneapolis
This brush says on it that it is made for blow drying, and that is the main reason I got it. I used it on my hair and it seems to work perfectly fine. But then I tried using it to blow-dry another person’s hair and for some reason the bristles all melted and a couple got stuck in her hair and it was just a mess. I would not recommend this brush if you have very thick hair, I believe it was fine on mine because it didn’t take me long to do, but prolonged heat exposure completely ruined it.
Leyana W.
St Petersburg, FL
A really good brush for achieving a nice smooth blowout. Gets tangled into the hair from time to time but if you’re careful at catch it quickly it’s easy to get back out.
Agustina S.
monte alto tx
I love this brush to dry my hair quickly and easy! Its super easy to use and very comfortable it really did satisfy me that i havent tried a different one in a while! I also like to use it to do like a wavy tip on my hair i just get the blow dryer and this brush and get my hair like half way and move the brush circular motion with the hair dryer on it toward the end! I really love it totally recommend it!
Lyndsey K.
Vernon, AL
This brush is alright. It is good for blow drying the hair and it leaves it sleek and shiny. Nothing special though.

Holly C.
Crittenden, KY
I use several round brushes by conair to achieve my look. They're great! They help my hair to be smooth with no fly always.
Lindsey E.
Greenfield, MA
Surprisingly good results for a cheaper brand hairbrush! Glides through the hair and allows for good ventilation when heat styling!