Conair Professional Salon Results Blow-Dry Styling Brush uploaded by Jennifer P.Conair Professional Salon Results Blow-Dry Styling Brush uploaded by Jennifer P.

BY CONAIR

Conair® Professional Salon Results Blow-Dry Styling Brush.
Dry, style & volumize adds body & fullness. see more...

• How well does the brush hold up in heat ?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Helped to give my hair a gold towards the end of it during the blow drying process." in 1 review
  • "This one hits the nail on the head the bristles don't kill your scalp and works awesome when paired with a blow dryer" in 1 review
Jodi S.
Solid product and who hasn't owned one of these? Can be found at any drugstore or discount store and gets the job done.
Marissa D.
Buffalo, NY
Helped to give my hair a gold towards the end of it during the blow drying process. Other than that It didn't do much.
Lexus H.
I love this brush. I used it on some of my clients and it throughly dries the hair in a shorter amount of time.
Ashley C.
Cartersville, GA
Perfect for styling. I let mine get rather warm and use it to curl my hair before I use my curling wand.
Christine U.
Schenectady, NY
Works great for fine hair because it gives a lot of volume that I really needed! Fairly priced at Target.
Julia L.
Essex, MD
I love a good styling brush. This brush leads the way to a great blow out or some super blunt bangs!
Deborah H.
Mascouche, Quebec
I've tried other brushes but I keep coming back to Conair even when my dog steals them and chews the crap out of them even if there exspensive.
Savannah F.
Richmond, KY
How well does the brush hold up in heat ?