Conair Professional Round Flat Brush uploaded by Jill S.

BY CONAIR

Create stunning looks with the Conair Professional Round Flat Brush. This styling tool is designed for all hair lengths and textures. The flat hair brush is ideal for brushing and detangling. It features a contoured handle for a secure grip and a hole for hanging.

Conair Professional Round Flat Brush:

• Flat bristle hair brush for all hair lengths and textures
  • Brush and detangle
  • Comfortable to use

• Does anyone else have problems with the plastic stuff com...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work well for long hair?1 Answers
  • Does this come in more than one color?5 Answers
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown, WI
My favorite hair brush. I’ve had the same one for what feels like forever. The teeth have held up and haven’t broken off. It glides right through my hair when it’s wet, dry, or hair sprayed. I think it’s a classic brush that will be around forever. Conair prices are great and very affordable.
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
I have had this brush for about a month, and the little covers on the ends of the prongs are already starting to come off, and that drives me crazy! It hurts! I expect a brush to lose them eventually, but not after a month! Other then that it was a nice brush.
Emily K.
Nashville, IN
This brush works well to detangle my hair. I've had it for so long and it is still holding up! It's affordable as well. I got mine at Walmart for about $6-$8 I think. I would recommend this product to a friend.
Erica C.
Austin, TX
Great brush for my tangled hair. Been using this same brush for the past couple years and it has lasted me so very long! Great buy too for the price. Must have in your travel bag as well.
Tamara L.
Graham , WA
I love this brush, I just can not give it 5 stars because the bristle pad has started to come out. My hair is super thick and tangles fairly easy, so I brush my hair a lot.
Amanda S.
Cocoa, FL
If perfection was real, this would be it. I use my brush multiple times a day just because I like how the bristles glide though my hair and feel on my scalp.
Tiffany S.
PNW
I've always loved Conair products. They have amazing quality & great prices. This brush in particular works great with my thick curly hair!
Alisha P.
Love the Conair brushes they last for a really really long time if you take care of them and they work very well to detangle my hair
Christina S.
I have used this type of brush for years. The bristles are very soft and feel great on my scalp. I would never switch brushes
McKayla W.
Lexington
This #brush is very well-made, and stands up to tangles. It fulfills all of its brushing duties for my thin, straight #hair.
Tayler M.
Lincoln, NE
Does this come in more than one color?
Amber H.
Mason, IL
Does this actually work well for long hair?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Does anyone else have problems with the plastic stuff coming off the ends and exposing the metal?