BY CONAIR

Create stunning looks with the Conair Professional Round Flat Brush. This styling tool is designed for all hair lengths and textures. The flat hair brush is ideal for brushing and detangling. It features a contoured handle for a secure grip and a hole for hanging.

Conair Professional Round Flat Brush:

• Flat bristle hair brush for all hair lengths and textures
  • Brush and detangle
  • Comfortable to use

• Does anyone else have problems with the plastic stuff coming off ...1 Answers
  • Does this actually work well for long hair?1 Answers
  • Does this come in more than one color?5 Answers
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
This is one of my favorite brushes. I have bought so many different types of brushes and different brands but i also seem to go back to my Conair brush. I doesn't get caught in my hair and it very durable. The plastic round tips are so nice because i have a sensitive scalp and it doesn't bother me using this brush!!
Jourdan B.
Wrightstown , WI
My favorite hair brush. I’ve had the same one for what feels like forever. The teeth have held up and haven’t broken off. It glides right through my hair when it’s wet, dry, or hair sprayed. I think it’s a classic brush that will be around forever. Conair prices are great and very affordable.
Imani P.
Marshall, TX
My favorite brush I own. Works well on wet or dry hair. Not harsh and minimum to no hair loss. works just like a professional styling tool and can be used on fine or course hair. not expensive at all and come in really pretty colors. Definitely worth trying out.
I B.
Raleigh, NC
I have had this brush for about 2 years now, and while it gets the job done, I'm not happy with the quality at all. The little plastic caps at the end of the prongs came off starting probably the third or fourth time I used this. I used to find little pieces of purple plastic in my hair hours after using it. I eventually ripped all of them off, which made things much better, but it's annoying that I had to do that.
Mai T.
I have a matte black one, a little bit larger than this image, and the handle is smooth. I love it so much. Before I was using a revlon brush for my tangly hair and it really hurts my head. Once I tried this brush it made brushing tangle hair soooo easier. It's hard to explain but there is a huge difference. This brand is definitely a good brand.
Merima B.
I have had this brush for what seems like forever, couple of years for sure and it is still in an amazing condition. I'm still using it on daily basis and never think about changing it unless I really need to. It does not pull the hair much, and it really has easy brushing combs. I love the way the bristles glide through my hair and do not tangle it.
Bethany W.
Bowling Green, KY
I have super tangly hair and this brush works great to brush out all of the tangles. My hair is fine and thick and this brush is perfect for me. It's also available at a reasonable price and available at most stores!
Meaghan C.
Cumberland, RI
Love this brush! Conair has always been my go-to brand for hairbrushes and I just recently picked this one up to replace my old one. As someone who has thick but straight hair that tangles all the time, this brush makes it easy to get the knots out!
Crystal P.
I own three different type of Conair brushes and I love them. I have extremely thick hair so I usually use this brush for tangles. The only thing is that sometimes the bristle pad will fall out as I'm combing my hair, but other than that I love it.
Alysha L.
GOLDTHWAITE, TX
I love this brush! I have extremely thick hair and it really gets the tangles out. It has hard bristles which i prefer over the soft bristles. This conair brush is very sturdy and it was around $6 bucks! No complaints here all over I definitely recommend!
Tayler M.
Lincoln, NE
Does this come in more than one color?
Amber H.
Mason, IL
Does this actually work well for long hair?
Alexandria M.
Hardinsburg, KY
Does anyone else have problems with the plastic stuff coming off the ends and exposing the metal?