BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsConair
Professional Mid-Size Cushion Brush

Conair Professional Mid-Size Cushion Brush

For salon results at home or on the go, pick up a Conair® Professional Brush! Perfectly sized for travel, this mid-size cushion brush is great for everyday brushing of all hair lengths! The ball-tipped bristles won’t snag or pull while detangling or styling wet or dry hair, and the flexible cushion base makes brushing stress-free! Who’s the pro now?

I Am seeing all of the questions but no answer, as to where it can be purchased.
Easy to clean? Does it detangle hair with efficiency? Hair breakage percentage? Is the product durable? How long have you used?
Is this brush good for waist length hair?
Start your review of Conair Professional Mid-Size Cushion Brush!
Product Highlights
The bristles don't fall out and they last a long time.in reviews
This brush works very well to de tangle my very long straight hair, with minimal breakage.in reviews
Great price, and it is made very well.in reviews
I love the set little one for my bag and larger for home, works great on my weave styles and wigs.in reviews
Denise B.
Groveland, FL
Conair Professional Mid-Size Cushion Brush uploaded by Denise B.
Recently was in die hard need of a good brush that can help me untangle my long hair. Well I got two for the price of one, I got a full size and purse size. I bought this at local store and couldn’t wait to try it out when I got home. It did a good job and untangle my hair plus the handle was non skid.
Yeccica N.
Perth Amboy, NJ
1,187 reviews
Conair Professional Mid-Size Cushion Brush uploaded by Yeccica N.
I like these hair brushes because they help you detangle your hair better. Estos cepillos son muy bueno y te ayudan los risos.
Sarah Z.
Finally a brush that detangles my fine hair! This is the first "wet brush" I've tried. I know you're not supposed to brush your hair right after a shower when it's wet, but I have to because my hair tangles so badly. This brush does an amazing job detangling my wet hair without ripping it all out or damaging it, and it's pain-free! I love the affordable price of these brushes. I've gotten many people to try it and have bought multiple brushes to keep at my boyfriend's house, my bathroom, my overnight bag...love this brush!
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Conair Professional Mid-Size Cushion Brush uploaded by Nikki M.
This is a great affordable brush! I literally picked this up at Shoprite! It's great at detangling without having to really tug and damage your hair! The bristles feel nice against your scalp also! Definitely a good brush! Cute purple color too!!
Melissa S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beach bag beauty essential. Got to have the brush and comb in the bag when taking a trip out in the summer. Be it driving around or just the wind, my hair and my children's hair ends up in tangles throughout the day. We've had 2 this brush and comb set for a couple of years now. One in my purse and one in my diaper bag. Whether you need to put your hair up quickly because of the heat, or brush the sand out of your little ones hair, these have always done the trick for us.
Ashley  M.
Jim Thorpe, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using these 2 brushes! The little one is small enough to stick in my purse and they are perfect for my thick long hair. My hair gets knots in it all the time and the work great to get knots out. Very satisfied and definitely affordable and recommend
Susan C.
Irving, TX
Conair Professional Mid-Size Cushion Brush uploaded by Susan C.
This brush brings a lot to me well detangle my hair dry or wet is unique. I recomend this brush to any body well satisfied
Emily S.
Philadelphia, PA
My hair is long and super thick, and this brush gets the job done. Big fan of this brush and the brand itself.
krystal H.
Wellford, SC
2,197 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve had this brush. It is extremely affordable. Works amazingly well. Last you a long time
Michelle M.
Apex, NC
This brush is great until the bristles start breaking off into your hair. I believe my hair is too thick for this brush. The handle is sturdy though.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...