BY CONAIR

Conair Professional Black & Purple Round Brush: Ideal for blow-dry styling Smoothes and straightens hair of any texture Adds shape and fullness Metal barrel retains heat for faster drying and styling see more...

Rea A.
Bend, OR
I used mine Conair round brush for 7+ years until it finally gave out and snapped the head off the handle. I got my money's worth out of it. It never got tangled up like my half round does. I'd definitely recommend if you brush while blow drying.
Crisa T.
Artesia, CA
I have a couple of these in different sizes. The smaller one is great for my kids hair and the bigger one I use to volumize my bangs and curl the bottom of my hair either in or out wards. It works perfect for my bangs because it makes them straight and nice and full looking.
Cait H.
Works great when blow drying my hair and my curly hair diesnt get caught in the brush. Given as a gift comfortable and fits in your hand. Have dropped it multiple times down the stairs and has not broke
Krystal B.
Los Angeles, CA
I have frizzy curly hair but this brush leaves my hair looking flawless. I bought it at target and i don't regret it. I am amazed on what it could do.
Trish B.
Stoughton, MA
Without question my favorite brush for drying my daughter's hair. Detangles and helps it dry faster with the blowdryer.
Gessica L.
Amo ese cepillo, lo compre hace poco y es lo maximo. Facilita muchisimo el secado, evita el frizz y el rompimiento del pelo, 1000% recomendado, se convirtio en mi favorito desde el primer uso..