BY CONAIR

With over 1 million units sold the classic bright Conair Pro Yellow Bird Dryer is the professional's choice of hair dryers. see more...

Tia D.
HANOVER, MD
This hair dryer is awesome it and it dries my hair really fast also if you have an opportunity to get one I would definitely say it is a must-have.
Taleemah T.
What can I say I have had a yellow bird since I was in here school it was the best blow dryer I ever owned and I wouldn't trade it in for the world so trust me when I say this is a great by two great by it's a little pricey but it has longevity it also comes with a warranty and they will honor that warranty so trust me if you can get one get it
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
I love this dryer. When I tell you I have used this dryer over 7 years. I got my 1st one in 2007. I broke it in bout 2010. I bought another one. And I've had it ever since. I learned about this hair by my stylist. He use to use this dryer to blow dry his clients hair. Best blow dyer ever
Nailah S.
My mom has had one of these in the house for as long as I can remember. The Yellow Bird that we had finally broke after about 10 years of use on my me and my moms thick curly African American hair. I bought another I've had it for about two years now and its amazing! The best feature in my opinion is the different heat levels. they are good if I just want to dry my hair or if I want to blow it out.
Kenya M.
I have had this hair dryer for 4 years and it still works perfectly! It as very affordable
Tsahai J.
Irvington, NJ
Great for naturals especially type 4 hair like myself, works well for my 4a in the back, 4c in the middle and 4a in the front (yes it's possible). Gets the job done quickly, and I love the settings. Always satisfied when I want a quick blowout. Would definitely recommend.
Joy P.
This hair dryer is amazing. It's so sleek and can fit in my luggage. I love the colors and the items that go with it. is a overall wonderful brand and this hair dryer is a great addition!
LaLa W.
This blow dryer has been out for years and it is the best. It use to get my hair dry so fast, I wish I could find this again.
Allison L.
Trinity, AL
I had a dryer similar to this for years. The dryer was excellent. I would recommend a dryer of type to someone who has very thick hair.
Sarah C.
Galesburg, IL
This canary yellow hair dryer makes it easy to see where ever you may store it. This dryer is made to last. The one I have is banged up quite a bit. The dryer blows extremely hot and is easy to control.