BY CONAIR

With over 1 million units sold the classic bright Conair Pro Yellow Bird Dryer is the professional's choice of hair dryers. see more...

Danielle L.
Beautiful and amazing product! Great and very well made! Does the job it was intended to do with little effort which is always awesome! Completely satisfied!
Abbie W.
Hokes Bluff, AL
Love this hair dryer! It takes me less than 10 minutes to dry my medium length hair even though it's super thick.
leticia c.
Belo Horizonte_bh
Bomba começar a falar de ciência cador Eu adorei ele o pior é que o meu quebrou sabe o meu quebrou nossa eu queria tanto mas tanto ter ido votar porque eu fui lá na loja que comprei para eu comprar um igualzinho só que eu não achei queria tanto que alguém me mandar sim porque ele é bom ele é Super eficiente super potente igual um profissional mesmo
Caitlyn H.
108 mile ranch, BC
I own this hairdryer and it works amazing for my hair. As I have very curly and thick hair I need a good dryer and this is my #1! It dries very fast, and effectively. It was priced good as well. I would buy again
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
This was my very first hair dryer that I bought for myself years ago to maintain my curls. It came with a defuser to put on the end and I absolutely loved it. I think I actually still have this hair dryer to this day.
Celina P.
Oakville, ON
I'm not as in love with the blow dryer as I thought I would be. The heat is good but it just doesn't compare to other blow dryers that I've tried. I don't know what it is about it but this is a deserving 3/5 star for sure.
Sarra Z.
tunise
I doonnt likee it iits olld versionnnannd its slloow oor sommethinng lille thattt :/
Sarra Z.
tunise
Wherre do you finnd iit ??