BY CONAIR

With over 1 million units sold the classic bright Conair Pro Yellow Bird Dryer is the professional's choice of hair dryers. see more...

Ashley O.
Marysville, OH
This is a great blow dryer. I do wish it got a bit hotter then it does but overall it's a great product. And the color is amazing!
Amy C.
Huntsville , AL
Worked great for years, but was heavy and bulky. I only changed dryers because I needed something lighter and easier to use.
LaLa W.
This blow dryer has been out for years and it is the best. It use to get my hair dry so fast, I wish I could find this again.
Bundles W.
I had one of these growing up. It fried my hair though. Super strong and quickly dries your hair. Must use a heat protectant
Wendy T.
Rockford, IL
I've had my blowdryer for many year's.It dries my hair quickly.I would recommend this blowdryer to all my family and friends.
Abbie W.
Hokes Bluff, AL
Love this hair dryer! It takes me less than 10 minutes to dry my medium length hair even though it's super thick.
Windin S.
Melbourne, FL
Dried my hair so quickly I wasnt used to the product and how fast it worked, usually my hair takes forever to dry
Nancy H.
Handed down from my grandma. This works for decades! Cant love without it. Has several settings, hot cold warm
Mikaela B.
Montgomery, AL
Heats up quickly dries hair quickly gets the job done it's very powerful as well no need to hold close to head
Amie L.
mobile, AL
Wonderful hair dryer! It doesn't take long at all to dry my long hair, and the yellow color is very retro!
Sarra Z.
tunise
Wherre do you finnd iit ??