Conair Pro Yellow Bird 1875 Watt Hair Dryer

With over 1 million units sold the classic bright Conair Pro Yellow Bird Dryer is the professional's choice of hair dryers.

Is the Conair Yellow Bird hair dryer better than the Silver Bird hair dryer for African American hair? I have the Silver Bird and wanted feedback.
Wherre do you finnd iit ??
Start your review of Conair Pro Yellow Bird 1875 Watt Hair Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
Hanover, MD
This hair dryer is awesome it and it dries my hair really fast also if you have an opportunity to get one I would definitely say it is a must-have.
Denver, CO
I feel like I have had this thing for years! It still does a great job drying off my thick hair. Im gonna be sad the day it decides to leave me.
My favorite blow dryer! It's better than the one they gave me at beauty school so I bring this into the salon and I've ditched the expensive one.
Sterling Hts, MI
Classic that gets the job done! Light weight and easy to handle. Can't go wrong with this one. Dries hair fairly quickly and is simple to use.
Trinity, AL
I had a dryer similar to this for years. The dryer was excellent. I would recommend a dryer of type to someone who has very thick hair.
Marysville, OH
This is a great blow dryer. I do wish it got a bit hotter then it does but overall it's a great product. And the color is amazing!
This blow dryer has been out for years and it is the best. It use to get my hair dry so fast, I wish I could find this again.
I had one of these growing up. It fried my hair though. Super strong and quickly dries your hair. Must use a heat protectant
Huntsville, AL
Worked great for years, but was heavy and bulky. I only changed dryers because I needed something lighter and easier to use.
Rockford, IL
I've had my blowdryer for many year's.It dries my hair quickly.I would recommend this blowdryer to all my family and friends.