BY CONAIR

With over 1 million units sold the classic bright Conair Pro Yellow Bird Dryer is the professional's choice of hair dryers. see more...

LaLa W.
This blow dryer has been out for years and it is the best. It use to get my hair dry so fast, I wish I could find this again.
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
Windin S.
W Melbourne, FL
Dried my hair so quickly I wasnt used to the product and how fast it worked, usually my hair takes forever to dry
Mikaela B.
Montgomery, AL
Heats up quickly dries hair quickly gets the job done it's very powerful as well no need to hold close to head
Nancy H.
Handed down from my grandma. This works for decades! Cant love without it. Has several settings, hot cold warm
paloma edith z.
tecate, TECATE
Es muy buena esta secadora de cabello y muy económica se me hace excelente para secar el cabello
Victoria G.
Goose creek, SC
The Conair Yellow Bird Hair Dryer really gets the job done!!! It is very quick and easy to use.
Sarah W.
Anderson, SC
Super fast drying time. It is a bit bulky but it does and amazing job and it does it quickly
Kenya M.
I have had this hair dryer for 4 years and it still works perfectly! It as very affordable
Amie L.
Mobile, AL
Wonderful hair dryer! It doesn't take long at all to dry my long hair, and the yellow color is very retro!
Sarra Z.
tunise
Wherre do you finnd iit ??