BY CONAIR

With over 1 million units sold the classic bright Conair Pro Yellow Bird Dryer is the professional's choice of hair dryers. see more...

Charity C.
Fantastic hair dryer! I have used older versions of this dryer since I was a kid which all have lasted me 15 plus years each which I why I love this brand and style of dryer. Doesn't over heat my hair yet dries it quickly.
S B.
I received this hair dryer as a gift 6 years ago and I am still using it. I love any product that lasts a long time. I am satisfied with my hair dryer and I will use it until it quits on me.
Sarah c.
Galesburg, IL
This canary yellow hair dryer makes it easy to see where ever you may store it. This dryer is made to last. The one I have is banged up quite a bit. The dryer blows extremely hot and is easy to control.
Vira M.
Plano, TX
I feel like I have had this thing for years! It still does a great job drying off my thick hair. Im gonna be sad the day it decides to leave me.
Lauryn W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Classic that gets the job done! Light weight and easy to handle. Can't go wrong with this one. Dries hair fairly quickly and is simple to use.
Allison L.
Trinity, AL
I had a dryer similar to this for years. The dryer was excellent. I would recommend a dryer of type to someone who has very thick hair.
Ashley O.
Marysville, OH
This is a great blow dryer. I do wish it got a bit hotter then it does but overall it's a great product. And the color is amazing!
Amy C.
Huntsville, AL
Worked great for years, but was heavy and bulky. I only changed dryers because I needed something lighter and easier to use.
Wendy T.
Rockford, IL
I've had my blowdryer for many year's.It dries my hair quickly.I would recommend this blowdryer to all my family and friends.
Bundles W.
I had one of these growing up. It fried my hair though. Super strong and quickly dries your hair. Must use a heat protectant
Sarra Z.
tunise
Wherre do you finnd iit ??