BY CONAIR

With over 1 million units sold the classic bright Conair Pro Yellow Bird Dryer is the professional's choice of hair dryers. see more...

Sarah c.
Galesburg, IL
This canary yellow hair dryer makes it easy to see where ever you may store it. This dryer is made to last. The one I have is banged up quite a bit. The dryer blows extremely hot and is easy to control.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
This is a very very good blow dryer!! It gives of constant warm heat and has multiple settings! This was recommit me by a professional beautician, she swears by it!
Danielle L.
Beautiful and amazing product! Great and very well made! Does the job it was intended to do with little effort which is always awesome! Completely satisfied!
Michelle T.
Absolutely love this hair dryer. I was able to purchase it on sale at a drugstore a couple of years ago. It has held up well and it dries my hair quickly!
Kelsey C.
My favorite blow dryer! It's better than the one they gave me at beauty school so I bring this into the salon and I've ditched the expensive one.
Vira M.
Denver, CO
I feel like I have had this thing for years! It still does a great job drying off my thick hair. Im gonna be sad the day it decides to leave me.
Lauryn W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Classic that gets the job done! Light weight and easy to handle. Can't go wrong with this one. Dries hair fairly quickly and is simple to use.
Allison L.
Trinity, AL
I had a dryer similar to this for years. The dryer was excellent. I would recommend a dryer of type to someone who has very thick hair.
Ashley O.
Marysville, OH
This is a great blow dryer. I do wish it got a bit hotter then it does but overall it's a great product. And the color is amazing!
Bundles W.
I had one of these growing up. It fried my hair though. Super strong and quickly dries your hair. Must use a heat protectant