BY CONAIR

With over 1 million units sold the classic bright Conair Pro Yellow Bird Dryer is the professional's choice of hair dryers. see more...

Laritza O.
I'm not a fan of this dryer. I have curly thick hair and this blow dryer doesn't do the job for me even after I go in the hair dryer. I believe this works best for those with straight and maybe wavy hair. The temperature settings aren't very good. At it's highest it doesn't feel so hot.
Joy P.
This hair dryer is amazing. It's so sleek and can fit in my luggage. I love the colors and the items that go with it. is a overall wonderful brand and this hair dryer is a great addition!
Charity C.
Fantastic hair dryer! I have used older versions of this dryer since I was a kid which all have lasted me 15 plus years each which I why I love this brand and style of dryer. Doesn't over heat my hair yet dries it quickly.
Kimmy H.
Vineland , NJ
Drys hair quickly and blow dryer is cheap SheaMoisture Manuka Honey & Mafura Oil
Danielle C.
Beautiful and amazing product! Great and very well made! Does the job it was intended to do with little effort which is always awesome! Completely satisfied!
Michelle T.
Absolutely love this hair dryer. I was able to purchase it on sale at a drugstore a couple of years ago. It has held up well and it dries my hair quickly!
Tia D.
HANOVER, MD
This hair dryer is awesome it and it dries my hair really fast also if you have an opportunity to get one I would definitely say it is a must-have.
Vira M.
Denver, CO
I feel like I have had this thing for years! It still does a great job drying off my thick hair. Im gonna be sad the day it decides to leave me.
Kelsey C.
My favorite blow dryer! It's better than the one they gave me at beauty school so I bring this into the salon and I've ditched the expensive one.
Lauryn W.
Sterling Hts, MI
Classic that gets the job done! Light weight and easy to handle. Can't go wrong with this one. Dries hair fairly quickly and is simple to use.
Sarra Z.
tunise
Wherre do you finnd iit ??