BY CONAIR

With over 1 million units sold the classic bright Conair Pro Yellow Bird Dryer is the professional's choice of hair dryers. see more...

Tsahai J.
Irvington, NJ
Great for naturals especially type 4 hair like myself, works well for my 4a in the back, 4c in the middle and 4a in the front (yes it's possible). Gets the job done quickly, and I love the settings. Always satisfied when I want a quick blowout. Would definitely recommend.
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
I've used the Yellow Bird hair dryer for years and enjoy it. The only thing I don't like is that the filters are very difficult to clean out. There's no removable part, so you have to take tweezers to each little hole to remove the dust so it doesn't overheat.
Skylar J.
lol omg i love this one! i gets SO HOT! and i lovvvvveeeeee the color and design of it. its so good for the price point. I cant seem to find them in stores anymore however so you may new to search online. would definitely try this again! it straightens and dries hair like a gem!
Madeline M.
I actually have never used this yellow bird one, but I used to be a sales associate at sally beauty supply and a lot of people bought it for the price. I heard they were pretty decent for how cheaply priced they where. I'm not s big fan of Conair.
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
This is a very very good blow dryer!! It gives of constant warm heat and has multiple settings! This was recommit me by a professional beautician, she swears by it!
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This hair dryer is absolutely amazing. It gets very hot. It drys your hair really fast and gives you volume. It's reasonably priced and easy to use. Good or curly or straight hair. I highly recommend this product
Laritza O.
I'm not a fan of this dryer. I have curly thick hair and this blow dryer doesn't do the job for me even after I go in the hair dryer. I believe this works best for those with straight and maybe wavy hair. The temperature settings aren't very good. At it's highest it doesn't feel so hot.
Joy P.
This hair dryer is amazing. It's so sleek and can fit in my luggage. I love the colors and the items that go with it. is a overall wonderful brand and this hair dryer is a great addition!
Kelsey C.
My favorite blow dryer! It's better than the one they gave me at beauty school so I bring this into the salon and I've ditched the expensive one.
Erin H.
Naples, FL
So I have to admit I bought this dryer because of the color! I have fallen in love with this tool! The temperature doesn't really fluctuate which helps with getting my hair really straight from it being wavy.
Sarra Z.
tunise
Wherre do you finnd iit ??