Conair Pro Yellow Bird 1875 Watt Hair Dryer

With over 1 million units sold the classic bright Conair Pro Yellow Bird Dryer is the professional's choice of hair dryers.

Is the Conair Yellow Bird hair dryer better than the Silver Bird hair dryer for African American hair? I have the Silver Bird and wanted feedback.
Wherre do you finnd iit ??
Start your review of Conair Pro Yellow Bird 1875 Watt Hair Dryer!
How would you rate this product?
Levittown
This is a great blow dryer that has all the essentials for a guy. Whether it’s hot air or cold air it works just right. Also, it has two air pressure settings which can be useful while doing your hair!
Naples, FL
So I have to admit I bought this dryer because of the color! I have fallen in love with this tool! The temperature doesn't really fluctuate which helps with getting my hair really straight from it being wavy.
I received this hair dryer as a gift 6 years ago and I am still using it. I love any product that lasts a long time. I am satisfied with my hair dryer and I will use it until it quits on me.
Galesburg, IL
This canary yellow hair dryer makes it easy to see where ever you may store it. This dryer is made to last. The one I have is banged up quite a bit. The dryer blows extremely hot and is easy to control.
My mom has had one of these in the house for as long as I can remember. The Yellow Bird that we had finally broke after about 10 years of use on my me and my moms thick curly African American hair. I bought another I've had it for about two years now and its amazing! The best feature in my opinion is the different heat levels. they are good if I just want to dry my hair or if I want to blow it out.
Bivins, TX
This is literally the best hair dryer ever. My grandmother has had one forever and every time I go to her house I use it. It gets really hot and the heat makes it quicker to dry my hair. I'm also able to take a hairbrush and it makes my hair silky smooth.
Euclid, OH
What can I say I have had a yellow bird since I was in here school it was the best blow dryer I ever owned and I wouldn't trade it in for the world so trust me when I say this is a great by two great by it's a little pricey but it has longevity it also comes with a warranty and they will honor that warranty so trust me if you can get one get it
Lawrenceville , GA
Love love love this dryer. I originally bought it years ago when I went natural and needed a stronger dryer. It gets my hair dry quickly but the heat settings can be a bit tricky. Because my hair is so thick I did break the comb attachment and it was hard to find a proper replacement that fit.
Wow me acuerdo cuando salió este secador de pelo 😳 yo con mi pelo riso para mí hasia muy bien su trabajo lo había comprado en un Beauty supply , lo husaba casi todos los días para mí funsionaba de lo mejor 😉😉
Sanford, FL
I've used the Yellow Bird hair dryer for years and enjoy it. The only thing I don't like is that the filters are very difficult to clean out. There's no removable part, so you have to take tweezers to each little hole to remove the dust so it doesn't overheat.