BY CONAIR

With over 1 million units sold the classic bright Conair Pro Yellow Bird Dryer is the professional's choice of hair dryers. see more...

S B.
I received this hair dryer as a gift 6 years ago and I am still using it. I love any product that lasts a long time. I am satisfied with my hair dryer and I will use it until it quits on me.
Sarah C.
Galesburg, IL
This canary yellow hair dryer makes it easy to see where ever you may store it. This dryer is made to last. The one I have is banged up quite a bit. The dryer blows extremely hot and is easy to control.
Nailah S.
My mom has had one of these in the house for as long as I can remember. The Yellow Bird that we had finally broke after about 10 years of use on my me and my moms thick curly African American hair. I bought another I've had it for about two years now and its amazing! The best feature in my opinion is the different heat levels. they are good if I just want to dry my hair or if I want to blow it out.
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
This is literally the best hair dryer ever. My grandmother has had one forever and every time I go to her house I use it. It gets really hot and the heat makes it quicker to dry my hair. I'm also able to take a hairbrush and it makes my hair silky smooth.
Angelica M.
Wow me acuerdo cuando salió este secador de pelo 😳 yo con mi pelo riso para mí hasia muy bien su trabajo lo había comprado en un Beauty supply , lo husaba casi todos los días para mí funsionaba de lo mejor 😉😉
Keshia O.
Love love love this dryer. I originally bought it years ago when I went natural and needed a stronger dryer. It gets my hair dry quickly but the heat settings can be a bit tricky. Because my hair is so thick I did break the comb attachment and it was hard to find a proper replacement that fit.
Annemarie D.
Maitland, FL
I've used the Yellow Bird hair dryer for years and enjoy it. The only thing I don't like is that the filters are very difficult to clean out. There's no removable part, so you have to take tweezers to each little hole to remove the dust so it doesn't overheat.
Skylar J.
lol omg i love this one! i gets SO HOT! and i lovvvvveeeeee the color and design of it. its so good for the price point. I cant seem to find them in stores anymore however so you may new to search online. would definitely try this again! it straightens and dries hair like a gem!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
This is a very very good blow dryer!! It gives of constant warm heat and has multiple settings! This was recommit me by a professional beautician, she swears by it!
Madeline M.
I actually have never used this yellow bird one, but I used to be a sales associate at sally beauty supply and a lot of people bought it for the price. I heard they were pretty decent for how cheaply priced they where. I'm not s big fan of Conair.
Sarra Z.
tunise
Wherre do you finnd iit ??