BY CONAIR

With over 1 million units sold the classic bright Conair Pro Yellow Bird Dryer is the professional's choice of hair dryers. see more...

Juanito P.
Levittown
This is a great blow dryer that has all the essentials for a guy. Whether it’s hot air or cold air it works just right. Also, it has two air pressure settings which can be useful while doing your hair!
Tristen R.
ONE OF THE BEST HAIRDRYERS EVER!!! I used this back in 05 and it is one of the best I've used I haven't had one since 2009 and I've been meaning to pick one back (others are simply not the same). It's easy to use and hold and it is fully functional.
Lydia T.
Compton , CA
It's a decent dryer it gets really hot which is great for my super thick hair. The attachments doesn't stay on when drying your hair which becomes more of a head ache . Other than that it's a great dryer if you're not looking for something fancy
Amarachi E.
Philadelphia, PA
I rarely use heat on my relaxed, 4b hair, so I appreciate that the Yellow Bird has a cool setting that doesn't require me to depress and hold a button like too many other hair dryers, allowing me to dry my hair with cool air. That said, when I do want heat, the heat from this dryer is very hot, and the attachments work well. Love this product!
Lysha G.
Gardena, CA
Best blow dryer ever!! It's hot enough to seem like your hair is flat ironed. My hair kinky and has lots of volume so this is a god send. Mine went out a couple years ago and I had to buy this blow dryer. I really notice the difference when I have to use other people's hair dryers.
Tsahai J.
Irvington, NJ
Great for naturals especially type 4 hair like myself, works well for my 4a in the back, 4c in the middle and 4a in the front (yes it's possible). Gets the job done quickly, and I love the settings. Always satisfied when I want a quick blowout. Would definitely recommend.
Kayla T.
Wingate, NC
This was my very first hair dryer that I bought for myself years ago to maintain my curls. It came with a defuser to put on the end and I absolutely loved it. I think I actually still have this hair dryer to this day.
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
I love this dryer. When I tell you I have used this dryer over 7 years. I got my 1st one in 2007. I broke it in bout 2010. I bought another one. And I've had it ever since. I learned about this hair by my stylist. He use to use this dryer to blow dry his clients hair. Best blow dyer ever
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This hair dryer is absolutely amazing. It gets very hot. It drys your hair really fast and gives you volume. It's reasonably priced and easy to use. Good or curly or straight hair. I highly recommend this product
Erin H.
Naples, FL
So I have to admit I bought this dryer because of the color! I have fallen in love with this tool! The temperature doesn't really fluctuate which helps with getting my hair really straight from it being wavy.
Vickie S.
Raleigh, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Is the Conair Yellow Bird hair dryer better than the Silver Bird hair dryer for African American hair? I have the Silver Bird and wanted feedback.
Sarra Z.
tunise
Wherre do you finnd iit ??