BY CONAIR

With over 1 million units sold the classic bright Conair Pro Yellow Bird Dryer is the professional's choice of hair dryers. see more...

Michelle T.
Absolutely love this hair dryer. I was able to purchase it on sale at a drugstore a couple of years ago. It has held up well and it dries my hair quickly!
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
I love this dryer. When I tell you I have used this dryer over 7 years. I got my 1st one in 2007. I broke it in bout 2010. I bought another one. And I've had it ever since. I learned about this hair by my stylist. He use to use this dryer to blow dry his clients hair. Best blow dyer ever
Nailah S.
My mom has had one of these in the house for as long as I can remember. The Yellow Bird that we had finally broke after about 10 years of use on my me and my moms thick curly African American hair. I bought another I've had it for about two years now and its amazing! The best feature in my opinion is the different heat levels. they are good if I just want to dry my hair or if I want to blow it out.
Kim W.
Bivins, TX
This is literally the best hair dryer ever. My grandmother has had one forever and every time I go to her house I use it. It gets really hot and the heat makes it quicker to dry my hair. I'm also able to take a hairbrush and it makes my hair silky smooth.
Tristen R.
ONE OF THE BEST HAIRDRYERS EVER!!! I used this back in 05 and it is one of the best I've used I haven't had one since 2009 and I've been meaning to pick one back (others are simply not the same). It's easy to use and hold and it is fully functional.
Lydia T.
Los Angeles , CA
It's a decent dryer it gets really hot which is great for my super thick hair. The attachments doesn't stay on when drying your hair which becomes more of a head ache . Other than that it's a great dryer if you're not looking for something fancy
Angelica M.
Wow me acuerdo cuando salió este secador de pelo 😳 yo con mi pelo riso para mí hasia muy bien su trabajo lo había comprado en un Beauty supply , lo husaba casi todos los días para mí funsionaba de lo mejor 😉😉
Amarachi E.
Philadelphia, PA
I rarely use heat on my relaxed, 4b hair, so I appreciate that the Yellow Bird has a cool setting that doesn't require me to depress and hold a button like too many other hair dryers, allowing me to dry my hair with cool air. That said, when I do want heat, the heat from this dryer is very hot, and the attachments work well. Love this product!
Keshia O.
Love love love this dryer. I originally bought it years ago when I went natural and needed a stronger dryer. It gets my hair dry quickly but the heat settings can be a bit tricky. Because my hair is so thick I did break the comb attachment and it was hard to find a proper replacement that fit.
Lysha G.
Gardena, CA
Best blow dryer ever!! It's hot enough to seem like your hair is flat ironed. My hair kinky and has lots of volume so this is a god send. Mine went out a couple years ago and I had to buy this blow dryer. I really notice the difference when I have to use other people's hair dryers.
Sarra Z.
tunise
Wherre do you finnd iit ??