BY CONAIR

With over 1 million units sold the classic bright Conair Pro Yellow Bird Dryer is the professional's choice of hair dryers. see more...

Nailah S.
My mom has had one of these in the house for as long as I can remember. The Yellow Bird that we had finally broke after about 10 years of use on my me and my moms thick curly African American hair. I bought another I've had it for about two years now and its amazing! The best feature in my opinion is the different heat levels. they are good if I just want to dry my hair or if I want to blow it out.
Tristen R.
ONE OF THE BEST HAIRDRYERS EVER!!! I used this back in 05 and it is one of the best I've used I haven't had one since 2009 and I've been meaning to pick one back (others are simply not the same). It's easy to use and hold and it is fully functional.
Taleemah T.
What can I say I have had a yellow bird since I was in here school it was the best blow dryer I ever owned and I wouldn't trade it in for the world so trust me when I say this is a great by two great by it's a little pricey but it has longevity it also comes with a warranty and they will honor that warranty so trust me if you can get one get it
Lydia T.
Compton , CA
It's a decent dryer it gets really hot which is great for my super thick hair. The attachments doesn't stay on when drying your hair which becomes more of a head ache . Other than that it's a great dryer if you're not looking for something fancy
Amarachi E.
Philadelphia, PA
I rarely use heat on my relaxed, 4b hair, so I appreciate that the Yellow Bird has a cool setting that doesn't require me to depress and hold a button like too many other hair dryers, allowing me to dry my hair with cool air. That said, when I do want heat, the heat from this dryer is very hot, and the attachments work well. Love this product!
Lysha G.
Gardena, CA
Best blow dryer ever!! It's hot enough to seem like your hair is flat ironed. My hair kinky and has lots of volume so this is a god send. Mine went out a couple years ago and I had to buy this blow dryer. I really notice the difference when I have to use other people's hair dryers.
Tsahai J.
Irvington, NJ
Great for naturals especially type 4 hair like myself, works well for my 4a in the back, 4c in the middle and 4a in the front (yes it's possible). Gets the job done quickly, and I love the settings. Always satisfied when I want a quick blowout. Would definitely recommend.
Yasheen R.
Winter Haven
I love this dryer. When I tell you I have used this dryer over 7 years. I got my 1st one in 2007. I broke it in bout 2010. I bought another one. And I've had it ever since. I learned about this hair by my stylist. He use to use this dryer to blow dry his clients hair. Best blow dyer ever
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
This hair dryer is absolutely amazing. It gets very hot. It drys your hair really fast and gives you volume. It's reasonably priced and easy to use. Good or curly or straight hair. I highly recommend this product
Erin H.
Naples, FL
So I have to admit I bought this dryer because of the color! I have fallen in love with this tool! The temperature doesn't really fluctuate which helps with getting my hair really straight from it being wavy.
Sarra Z.
tunise
Wherre do you finnd iit ??