Conair Pro Tech Vented Boar Round Brush, Large uploaded by Ally M.

BY CONAIR

• I primarily use round brushes to style my hair and I had ...1 Answers
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
I love this brush.  With the hair style that I have, it needs a little help to curl under with the blow dryer.  This brush was able to get the curl I wanted and help dry my hair in a timely manner.  I think over the course of a few years I have purchased this a few times and will continue to purchase this brush in the future.
Tanika L.
Freeport, NY
I have very thick kinky curly hair i can say this conair brush works wonders when if your trying to get your hair smooth sleek and straight with body and volume when you use this brush to blow your hair straight great investment
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
I love this Conair brush. It curls the end of my hair with the blow dryer like a rounded brush. It's soft bristles are easy on the scalp. LOve it.
Kaitlin F.
Like any round brush, it works well for making soft shiny hair when you blow dry, and it's bristles don't hurt my scalp
aireal s.
Mooresville, NC
I love this brush.. gives me volume, and a little extra lift in those tough places that stays all day long. Best buy.
Shannon B.
Works great! I have a lot of hair and this is a great tool for styling! I recommend this product
Elizabeth A.
I primarily use round brushes to style my hair and I had one brush I had to replace that was perfect and my hair didn't get caught in the brush. Has anyone tried this brush that can tell me if they've had a problem with that? The brush I had was Conair brand but I can't find it anywhere now that I replaced it.