The Conair Turbo Styler delivers your favorite hair style, with a chrome barrel and a black sparkly finish it=E2=80=99s sure to turn some heads. Conair's ionic conditioning minimizes static electricity in your hair, making it silky and shiny without...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Pro Styler Ionic Conditioning Hair Dryer Breast Cancer Research Fund Pink!
Guelph,Ontario
I like how sleek this looked when I bought it, and the two heat settings it has. However, I find that I have to switch it off at intervals while drying to prevent it from producing a 'burnt' kind of smell (which might be due to over heating). I still don't know why, however, It's still working and so am glad.
miami
This dryer will buy it to my best friend as a gift, I use it because mine hurt and I never gave it to my friend in my hair is going great does not mistreat and leave it soft
I have had this conair dryer for a few years now. And it still works great. It does the job. And the price was not too bad considering it lasted for years now.

Looking for your answer?