The Conair Turbo Styler delivers your favorite hair style, with a chrome barrel and a black sparkly finish it=E2=80=99s sure to turn some heads. Conair's ionic conditioning minimizes static electricity in your hair, making it silky and shiny without...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Pro Styler Ionic Conditioning Hair Dryer Breast Cancer Research Fund Pink!
I got this hair dryer so long ago I can't even remember. It works okay. My hair doesn't feel fully dry even after a while. Since I've had it for a bit it does just need to be replaced. From the beginning, though, it wasn't as strong as other ones I've borrowed from friends.
Saucier, MS
I don't blow dry my hair much, so I just have this cheap Conair Pro Styler Ionic Conditioning Hair dryer. It's terrible. It takes about an hour to dry my hair. I wouldn't suggest this one to anyone. Do your research, and spend the money to buy a good one.
Columbia, MO
I only use my hair dryer about once a week and I have had this dryer for over a year. It works very well and has great heat settings. I bought this product at Walmart. It is very affordable and a good value.
this is one of my favorite brands. i absolutely love this hair dryer. i use it with a brush and it straightens my hair. it is affordable and it is worth it's price. i recommend it.
Thief Rvr Fls, MN
I like it not only because it’s pink but because it works well with my straight but thick hair. It’s affordable as well. I used to use it daily but decided to give my hair a break from heat products I would buy it again if needed to.
Mooresville, NC
Love this blow dryer! It is super affordable and light weight so I take it everywhere with me just in case where I’m going doesn’t have one. Dries my hair quickly and meets all my needs (although I do have pretty thin hair).
Yuba City, CA
This hairdryer is incredible! It’s lasted multiple years and hasn’t let up at all, if anything the temperature isn’t as hot, but it gets the job done. I love that its lightweight and makes my hair feel smooth.
Raleigh, NC
I’ve had this hair dryer for years and it is still going strong. Starting to smell a little like smoke now, but my hair doesn’t smell after drying it, so I don’t mind. Would recommend.
I bought this about a week ago because I was leaving town...I can't say I'm fond of it. The end pulls in my hair and that really hurts. But it does heat up nicely
Houston
Very fast drying! 😃 Diffuser defines natural curls and waves, concentrator makes hair smooth and sleek it also has two heat speeds Conair Pro Styler Ionic Conditioning Hair Dryer Breast Cancer Research Fund Pink

Looking for your answer?