Conair PRO Style Dryer Model 229RX uploaded by Maneisha C.Conair PRO Style Dryer Model 229RX uploaded by Alyssa B.Conair PRO Style Dryer Model 229RX uploaded by Geanne Marrie B.

BY CONAIR #86 in Hair Dryers

Ionic technology is built right into this 1875 Watt Conair Pro Style Dryer. This reduces the static electricity that causes frizz and fly-a-ways.  Leaves hair silky, shiny and more manageable.  Dryer includes two speed settings, cool shot button, hang ring, and concentrator. Limited Two Year Warranty For information on any Conair product call: 1-800-3-CONAIR or visit us on the web at conair.com. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "I have had one of these for many years and they work very well and live up to their expectancy." in 1 review
  • "This blow dryer drys my hair really good." in 1 review
  • "this is just an average hair dryer that i needed because my other one broke and i couldn't afford a nicer one at the time." in 1 review
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
Bought this on a whim from Bed, Bath, and Beyond since my old blow dryer randomly decided to stop working and i'm surprised it's my favorite blow dryer I've ever had! It seriously works so great; it dries my hair super fast and the attachment nozzle makes it easy to blow your hair out so it's sleek and frizz free! You get a really great blow dryer for the price and it's worth it. I love how the chord can be wheeled into the dryer just by the press of a button so you don't have to wrap the chord around it or worry about it getting tangled up. It has a low, medium, and high option for how powerful you want it and it has a cool, medium, and hot option for what temperature you want. The hot is HOT; I try not to use it in the summer because my bathroom isn't air conditioned and it basically turns into a workout real fast. The cool setting is so nice after you used the hot option to cool yourself down and I think it helps your hair relax. The size of the dryer isn't anything out of the ordinary, I think it's the standard size of a regular blow dryer. The dryer isn't too heavy but there's definitely some weight to it and your arm can get tired after a bit.
Kristi G.
Coalinga
This is the first hair dryer that I've purchased as a young adult and I'm really happy with the results I get. I tend to have really dizzy hair when I use a blow dryer, but with the cooling option, I'm able to keep my smooth and frizz free until it's completely dry.
Madison G.
Saint Cloud, MN
I have only ever bought Conair blow dryers because I think they are the best quality for the price. I have had this blow dryer for about 4 years now and it still works perfectly! This blow dryer cost be around 45 dollars, and it has great power to dry your hair in a timely matter! This dryer is also great because it has different heat options if you choose to dry your hair with cooler or hotter air!
Kendall D.
Norman,OK
Works well! It is not the nicest hair dryer but it gets the job done! I like that it has different speeds and heats! Affordable and it has lasted quite a long while!! I would recommend, especially if you don’t want a $100 hair dryer!
Brittni M.
Alameda, CA
I have had this blow dryer since 2011. The first thing I brought myself when I moved out of my parents house in NV to my own place to FL. I love this thing! It has not died on me, ever! It dries my hair so fast and it is also super easy to clean from dust. I regret not bring it with me while I am away from home on training right now. LOL
Gina G.
Clovis, CA
I love my Conair dryer. They last such a long time and i use mine everyday. I've had it for years!!! It's a little heavy which is fine. The air blows hard. Usually just take me ten minutes to dry my hair. And my hair is thick and long.
Courtney F.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
For the price I think Conair is one of the best! I love this dryer because of the retractable cord! With a straighter and a curling iron having one less cord hanging around makes a huge difference. I also love the color, giving it a more fun look!
Belle B.
Matheny , WV
I have had this blow dryer for years and it has been amazing. It wasn’t very expensive and I bought it at Walmart. It has the little attachment which I loved when I had bangs. I have seen so many people with the same one!
Megan L.
Eh, it's okay. It's a cheap blow-dryer that gets the job done. Don't expect a speedy drying,  however. Which can be a plus because it isn't extremely tough on your hair.
Crystal L.
This dryer is great. I loved the price and the color. It is also lightweight. I use the dryer a few times a week and I am satisfied in its performance. I have super thick, highly processed, course hair, so drying is always a chore. I think the only thing that could improve on this is the cool button function doesn't get cool enough. My hair really needs that blast of cool to keep the shine and style.
Amy B.
Tolono, IL
Does this blow dryer come with a diffuser attachment?
rodolfo VE-504793 a.
MEDLEY, FLORIDA 33198-1044
cuanto tiempo mas o menos dura este equipo un año o menos