BY CONAIR

Flexible soft bonnetOne size fits allPerfect for hair conditioning services and treatmentFits any hair dryer see more...

Jennifer C.
Lucasville
Wasn’t at all what I expected it to be. It was also just cheaply made. Definitely didn’t administer the heat evenly and I had to keep the long hose perfectly straight or it wouldn’t reach the cap. I bought it at beauty store thought about returning it but just ended up tossing it in my cabinet. Definitely wouldn’t purchase another.
Kimberley M.
Yorktown, VA
I had so much hope for this product and I really wanted to like it but it was a serious disappointment, the end kept popping off my hair dryer, where air escapes it burns...I had to hold it on my head because it kept coming loose! Plus it didn't get the job done. No I wouldn't buy it again...some serious improvement would have to be made for me to even consider getting this for free! 😒
Richelle C.
Hampton, VA
Is this good quality and sturdy?