BY CONAIR

alexandria S.
alexandria S.
Davison , MI
I love hair color, I like change. I LOVE this because I am not killing my hair like I use too. I can change my hair all the time. I love standing out and having bright colors in my hair. I have dark hair too, It shows really well!
Lindsey E.
Lindsey E.
Carlsbad, CA
This product tends to eat your hair. It is impossible to get out. The chalk dries up super fast. Your hair is a tangled mess. I cannot think of anything good to say about this product.
Mercedes L.
Mercedes L.
This product is so fun to use! So many different colors to use and it doesn't damage your hair at all! The only downside is that it doesn't last as long as real hair color.
Iris M.
Iris M.
Hatillo, Puerto Rico
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta como me dejao el cabello súper suave y mega ultra sedoso me deja un brillo hermoso no todos los productos hacen lo mismo se los recomiendo a todos además fortalece tu cabello y y lo repara profundamente d una manera increíble lo amo y lo amare
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Oakville , MB
Beauty Junkie Expert
Pretty good considering it isn't high end. The one down fall is that when your hair gets stuck it is difficult to get out.
Tameena S.
Tameena S.
Bessemer, AL
How is this? Could anyone recommend ?