Conair Pro Garment Steamer

Keep your clothes fresh and clean wherever you may roam with this handy portable garment steamer. Steam at most angles for 10 minutes at a time, and store easily with the folding handle. Worldwide dual voltage works everywhere, and the detachable bristle and lint brush provide an extra touch of perfection.

How well does this steamer work ?
We're can I buy this! It's so unique! Never have seen a travel steamer like this before!
How long does it last? how many garments does it do in one fill up?
Start your review of Conair Pro Garment Steamer!
nichole A.
Palmdale, CA
Conair Pro Garment Steamer uploaded by nichole A.
Purchased at: Kmart
Love this steamer .. gets the wrinkles out of your clothing with no effort at all I would definitely recommend buying this it's very affordable as well..
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
Decorator Expert Level 4
I have to say this is a great product and yes you won't need to iron again. It puts out a hot steam follow directions easy to burn your fingers. I do Love the way it quickly takes out wrinkles. Recommend this product.
Kelsey T.
Post Falls, ID
I just got one of these (supposed to be for travel) to save money on buying a full sized steamer. I just steam my outfit every morning, it takes a full 3 minutes and you're done. I love this little guy!
Aurela K.
Mahopac, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I’ve had this for 6 years and have brought it with me on every trip and it’s still going strong. It’s the perfect packable size while still having space to hold enough water for steaming. It gets wrinkles out so easily and is pretty powerful for such a compact size.
laura M.
Bronx, NY
Este producto es super bueno y practico puedes llevartelo si vas se viaje los recomiendo muchisimo es muy bueno y tractico si tienes ropa en la maleta y se aruga
Kaydence I.
Swartz Creek, MI
Its an easy fun travel steamer that u can take around for special events and acashons
Trista K.
Akron, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
How cool is that! It's small and compact and easy to travel with would love one! I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Katie B.
Jacksonville , NC
Love this product! My husband is military and travels a lot for his job and needs this for his uniforms and it works great
Lucy S.
Dahlonega, GA
I travel to weddings all the time for work. I am a hair stylist and style weddings on weekends. I travel with a ton of dresses and outfits that always wrinkle. Never fails. This is a life saver. It is easy to travel with and works wonders to make my outfit look amazing. It is hard to trust your stylist if they are a wrinkled mess. Highly recommend this.
kasie T.
Ukiah, CA
My favorite buddy to travel with! Perfect for on the go and everyday use, especially when in a hurry! Very effective and would buy again if mine ever broke. Super good quality