BY CONAIR

A professional rollabout hair dryer with 1600 watts of power and built-in airflow diffuser that delivers professional quality results. see more...

• Does this pack up well for easy storage ?2 Answers
Dalther R.
The dryer works well. My clients hair has never felt as healthy and smooth with any other dryer or hair styler. I love the durability and the ability to use it with my friends, family and clients in any room. It is clearly not cheap and flimsy. The only thing about this dryer is that is does not get very hot, so it took me longer to dry to my clients hair.. But it work by the low cost, i recommend it! Conair Pro CPHHDR Professional Hard Hat Hair Dryer
Rashawn C.
Seffner, FL
If you want a professional finish to your hair this is the blow dryer. This blow dryer is good for roller sets, hair treatment, waves braids and everything else that you could possible think of. This is a must buy and its a a reasonable price. go get yours cause I got mine.
Roselys S.
Marlborough, MA
I have this hair dryer at home and i love i cause it doesnt take too much space and it had  very affordable price , i bouth it at sallys beauty supply. It dryes my hair fast and it has salon quality,  i love that you can make it small or tall and it couldnt get any better.
Bryden L.
MISSOULA, MT
Overall this hood dryer works well for processing colors and perms when it is working properly. I've had a few issues with it not heating up properly but when it works I have no complaints! Will continue to use as long as it works.
Michelle O.
Atlanta, GA
My hairdryer stand is pleasantly workable in all areas of my house! The cost was $179 at Sally's! I sit under the hairdryer instead of a table dryer! I use my dryer weekly!
Tabitha R.
Love to sit under the dryer with my roller. Its no too much heat. I don't like to use hand dryer because I will still have to curl it so I just sit under the dryer with rollers.
Lauren W.
ARLINGTON, VA
My stylist used this dryer on me and I LOVE IT! I was under the dryer for a forth of the time and didn't need to use a hand dryer when I got up. I absolutely loved it!
william j.
Winter Haven, FL
I have long hair and I cant go a week without an hair dryerand hate that when I really need one I cant find it guess its hard living with girls love Conair products.
Krystal D.
This is a great at home sit in hair dryer! It works just as if you were to take a seat inside of a hair shop! I love to use these hair dryers because they dont use a lot of heat on tje hair so it does not damage the hair so much! As well it delivers the same amout of air and heat to the whole head at one time. Which is great on the hair. Also it leave the hair so beautiful and shiny and so healthy looking which i love!
Victoria R.
My friend that does hair at home has this product and she loves it, I have only used this once when she did my hair. It from what I can tell it works really well.
Shanel Q.
Does this pack up well for easy storage ?