BY CONAIR

A professional rollabout hair dryer with 1600 watts of power and built-in airflow diffuser that delivers professional quality results. see more...

• Does this pack up well for easy storage ?2 Answers
Dalther R.
Miami , FL
The dryer works well. My clients hair has never felt as healthy and smooth with any other dryer or hair styler. I love the durability and the ability to use it with my friends, family and clients in any room. It is clearly not cheap and flimsy. The only thing about this dryer is that is does not get very hot, so it took me longer to dry to my clients hair.. But it work by the low cost, i recommend it! Conair Pro CPHHDR Professional Hard Hat Hair Dryer
Krystal D.
This is a great at home sit in hair dryer! It works just as if you were to take a seat inside of a hair shop! I love to use these hair dryers because they dont use a lot of heat on tje hair so it does not damage the hair so much! As well it delivers the same amout of air and heat to the whole head at one time. Which is great on the hair. Also it leave the hair so beautiful and shiny and so healthy looking which i love!
Rashawn C.
Seffner, FL
If you want a professional finish to your hair this is the blow dryer. This blow dryer is good for roller sets, hair treatment, waves braids and everything else that you could possible think of. This is a must buy and its a a reasonable price. go get yours cause I got mine.
Tina L.
I like the Conair Pro Narrow Concentrator Nozzle and this attachement really works well on my Conair blowdryer it makes it much easier to dry and style my hair I found the nozle at Sally's beauty Supply I look at Rite Aid and they did not have it and I would definitely purchase this again
Roselys S.
Marlborough, MA
I have this hair dryer at home and i love i cause it doesnt take too much space and it had  very affordable price , i bouth it at sallys beauty supply. It dryes my hair fast and it has salon quality,  i love that you can make it small or tall and it couldnt get any better.
Andrew B.
Culver, IN
This is so great to have. I use it in so many ways. When you are doing any chemical service that requires heat like lifting the hair for high lights or color services and many perms require a heat source also. This also works great for deep conditioning treatments too.
Bryden L.
Spartanburg , SC
Overall this hood dryer works well for processing colors and perms when it is working properly. I've had a few issues with it not heating up properly but when it works I have no complaints! Will continue to use as long as it works.
Megan E.
My mom purchased this dryer just about a year ago. I've used it several times & it's great! It drys my hair pretty quickly. It's height adjustable so I can pretty much sit in any chair I like.
Michelle O.
Atlanta, GA
My hairdryer stand is pleasantly workable in all areas of my house! The cost was $179 at Sally's! I sit under the hairdryer instead of a table dryer! I use my dryer weekly!
Lauren W.
ARLINGTON, VA
My stylist used this dryer on me and I LOVE IT! I was under the dryer for a forth of the time and didn't need to use a hand dryer when I got up. I absolutely loved it!
Shanel Q.
Does this pack up well for easy storage ?