BY CONAIR

Conair Pro Blackbird Pistol Hair Dryer: Long-life professional AC motor Narrow barrel for increased air pressure Hinged filter for easy cleaning 4 speed/heat setting combinations Straightening pic and concentrator nozzle Model BB075N see more...

Lauren V.
I’ve been using this hairdryer for about 25 years. No joke, nothing else compares to the heat and power of this hairdryer. It dries hair so fast and eliminates all weird kinks and cowlicks with minimal effort. I️ warn you not to do styling in the hottest setting, it will fry your hair. Cons: heavy and large compared to these sleek new Ionic makes and models.
lDawn C.
Elizabeth City, NC
I bought this hair dryer almost a year ago when my other blow dryer died I was on a budget and I so I tried this one because the price was right I really like it cuz I can control my heat settings and it's portable we do a lot of overnight trips and that it's easy to pack and it doesn't take long it's powerful and it doesn't take long to dry my hair
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
I love This hair dryer I use this everyday and I bought mine at target and it's very satisfying all the time and isn't disappointed and very affordable to purchase and there isn't any room for improvement.
Bria B.
El Paso, TX
I love this blow dryer. I have to always use this step in order to get my hair as straight as possible before using a flat iron or a curling iron. I try to limit myself to once a week. I would buy it again but maybe try to find an attachment for it.
Samantha W.
Clemmons, NC
I've had my conair hairdryer for yearssssss. It's always done a great job but now it acts funny and won't switch to high or starts on low when putting it on high or stops being high when it's on high. It's weird. But still gotta use a dryer lol
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I've never had a problem with this blow dryer. It does its job and gets my hair dry. It doesn't overheat or become hot to the touch like some others I've had. Overall, a good blowdryer
chris H.
Nine Mile Falls, WA
This is a very good product that does not feel like it is burning your hair.   It has an even flow of air that dries your hair consistently.   I am very satisfied with this product.   I would recommend this to anyone.   The price is good and it is very easy to use.
LaCrecia H.
Forest Hill, TX
works really great not to hot so it does not burn your scalp.. found it at walmart for a great price.. will recommend to others and will also buy again.. i love conair products they are the best
sarah c.
has great air pressure and heats up fast. i have been using this hair dryer for almost 3 years now. i bought it at target. it was very inexpensive.  it is a great gift for anyone. i have pretty thick hair and this drys it very fast. if it broke or got lost i would definitely buy it again.
Lorelei M.
Easthampton , MA
Bought this on vacation 4 years ago when I forgot my hair dryer and the hotel one only blew cold air. Would not have usually purchased, but after 4 years it's still running strong which is unusual for hair dryers. It dries hair quickly. Don't expect all the bells and whistles with this one, but it definitely does what it is intended to do.