Conair PRO Blackbird Hair Dryer - Black

Hair Styling Tools & Accessories. Web exclusive! Get the professional quality that you deserve when you choose this black hair dryer by Conair. With two speeds and four heat settings this hair dryer lets you find the combination that is right for you. Lightweight design makes styling easier Includes concentrator nozzle and straightening pick Hinged filter makes cleaning near effortless 2000 watts Imported

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair PRO Blackbird Hair Dryer - Black!
Spring Hill, FL
Conair blackbird hairdryer is old-school but it is by far the best hair dryer I've ever used! The hot and cool switches, easy to use, and has so much power! If you want to get your hair dry in a hurry and need cool settings for curling with roll brush and dryer, this is ur hairdryer! The power is what impresses me the most.. you'll never find another dryer with as much power as the Conair Blackbird Hairdryer!
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Curls / Dry, Wavy, Thick
This is a fantastic hair dryer! It quickly does hair so no waiting around. For anyone debating between a regular hair dryer and a pro model, I would say the pro model is worth it if you are going to use your hair dryer more than 3 times a week. The amount of time you will save is wonderful!
Black / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Damage / Normal, Straight, Thick
This is a super nice blowdryer, I feel like it doesn't burn my hair to a crisp, but it allows me to dry it completely, and then proceed to style it. It's easy to hold, and with the settings it is nice and adjustable for everyday use on any kind or texture of hair.
Light Brown / Damage, Dandruff, Frizz / Normal, Wavy, Thick
Willis, VA
I really like this hair dryer. It dries my hair in just a couple minutes. I have thick hair and most hair dryers take about 20 minutes to dry my hair. Not this one, it gets it done in about 10 minutes.
Dark Blonde / Anti-Aging, Brittleness, Color Protection / Oily, Wavy, Coarse
Lowpoint, IL
I guess a hair dryer is a hair dryer. It dries my hair and that is all I need. I have never needed a defuser or any special attachments so I don't have a huge opinion on hair dryers.
Dark Brown / Color Protection, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Honolulu, HI
I love this hair dryer! It dries my hair super quickly and isn't too heavy!! I use this each time I shower to dry my hair before I leave for the day! It works like a dream and I would totally recommend!!
The hair dryer I have now, and an amazing tool another must have for me, I have wavy hair and I sometime like it straight and this helps. I have had this blow dryer for about two years. Totally satisfied and inexpensive. I have recommended this to friends
Calera, AL
Thoroughly impressed with this dryer from conair .. much higher quality than I expected. My hair dried quickly with very little damage! I'm sure there are many that are even better but this ones great for the price!
Light Brown / Oily Scalp, Volume / Straight, Fine
I've had this for so long, I can't remember when I got it. I believe it was inexpensive and I'm not sure where I got it at. It will last you for years, which is great :). Needless to say it's worth buying.
Black / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Kinky, Fine
Great dryer I've had forever. It never fails to dry my hair, give volume and doesn't eat my hair like some dryers are famous for. I like how fast it is to make my hair soft and sleek with this dryer.
Light Brown / Anti-Aging, Damage, Frizz / Dry, Thin, Thick