BeautyHairHair Styling ToolsConair
PRO Blackbird Hair Dryer - Black

Conair PRO Blackbird Hair Dryer - Black

Hair Styling Tools & Accessories. Web exclusive! Get the professional quality that you deserve when you choose this black hair dryer by Conair. With two speeds and four heat settings this hair dryer lets you find the combination that is right for you. Lightweight design makes styling easier Includes concentrator nozzle and straightening pick Hinged filter makes cleaning near effortless 2000 watts Imported

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair PRO Blackbird Hair Dryer - Black!
Angela E.
I had one of these dryers for over 10 years. It was the best blow dryer. Haven't found one that compares. I'm so happy to see they are available.
Amanda P.
Willis, VA
I really like this hair dryer. It dries my hair in just a couple minutes. I have thick hair and most hair dryers take about 20 minutes to dry my hair. Not this one, it gets it done in about 10 minutes.
Shannon G.
Lowpoint, IL
I guess a hair dryer is a hair dryer. It dries my hair and that is all I need. I have never needed a defuser or any special attachments so I don't have a huge opinion on hair dryers.
Shapree H.
Hemet, CA
love how fast it blow drys my hair fast and I don't have to keep trying. ill try other things from them as well:)
Ashley P.
Great at drying. Fast and doesnt cause too much stress on the hair. I dont use heat too much but when i do i want ti to be over fast.
Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
Love the heat and speed of this blow dryer. Dries my thick, long hair in no time. Love.
Mercades S.
The Conair black bird pistol hair dryer is amazing. I don't get to use it often because my moms owns it but I've used it several times. She bought it from Sally's or something like that and she's in love.
Cindy H.
This is a fantastic hair dryer! It quickly does hair so no waiting around. For anyone debating between a regular hair dryer and a pro model, I would say the pro model is worth it if you are going to use your hair dryer more than 3 times a week. The amount of time you will save is wonderful!
Admidonia L.
Delray Beach, FL
Love this blow dryer it is efficient and gets my hair looking shiny. Has great packaging and lasts long
Ashley C.
Poughkeepsie, NY
I've never had a problem with this blow dryer. It does its job and gets my hair dry. It doesn't overheat or become hot to the touch like some others I've had. Overall, a good blowdryer

Looking for your answer?