BY CONAIR #5 in Trimmers & Clippers

Introducing the ultimate intimate trimmer and shaver for women. Battery-operated advanced trimming system provides superior smoothness while protecting delicate skin from nicks and cuts. Appropriate for bikini area, upper lip, and face, as well as legs and underarms, this most personal of personal essentials is lightweight and easy to handle. Unwanted hair? It's not a problem anymore.

Conair Precision Bikini Trimmer & Shaver

Start your review of Conair Precision Bikini Trimmer & Shaver!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Katharine H.
Chesapeake
It's a good bikini trimmer and gets in at good angles. Some trimmers tend to pull the hair and yank it instead of actually cutting it (and not the ones designed to) but this one works well and the length is good for reaching everywhere and ensuring best cut.
Tawny D.
Lake Oswego, OR
It’s an okay product. Did its job alright. It definitely snagged hairs in areas you don’t want hairs to be snagged. On the affordable side which is great but next time I’ll probably grab for something a little more better quality.
Tawny L.
Billings
I think these are useful to have! I keep them in my makeup just Incase. I think they are good in size and lightweight. Not too heavy. Durable and comfortable to use if you know what you are doing.
Angela s.
Brandon, MS
This product was given to me as a gift. I like this product very much. It does very well on the bikini area as advertised. However; I'm more into a product that multi-tasks (eg. bikini area, under arms, etc.) as I am a multi-tasker. That said; I would still recommend this product because it is a wonderful and affordable product.
Jovanna P.
East Boston, MA
It's a nice little trimmer for your bikini area,whether you're trying to keep it tidy in between shaves or just make a cute little design around your pubic area. I do wish it came with detachable heads but other than that it does what its meant to do. Conair Precision Bikini Trimmer & Shaver
Grace H.
This works so well and it is so much easier than other methods. It is good if you are in a hurry and just need a quick trim! I use this product on a regular basis and love it!
JENNIFER K.
Selden, NY
I have been using this product for Years ! This product lasts a long time compared to other products. The blade lasts a long time. I love that it comes with different attachments and even an exfoliator brush ! This product is really an all-in-one b/c it lets you choose if you want to trim or shave certain areas. I also find it to be inexpensive and a great deal for the price ! I will continue to purchase this product and recommend it to anyone.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This hair trimmer works way better than I expected. I had been debating on weather to purchase it or not. I worried due to it being so affordable that it may not work as well as the high-end trimmers. To my surprise, it is a great little trimmer, easy to use and very handy.
Karen E.
San Jose, CA
I was so excited for this product 2 in 1 regular razor and an electric for the bikini area!!! Unfortunately I am not sure if i was some how not using it right but the electric part did not work very well
Sunita R.
Doral, FL
I've used this trimmer before, i haven'thad any issues with it. It works really well to get rid of the hairs, it isn't rough on the skin, didn't irritate it in anyway. I will continue using it to see how it works but so far I'm pleased with the results.
Lisa M.
Wylie, TX
Conair precision trimmer Conair Precision Bikini Trimmer & Shaver Does this work as well as the high end expensive shavers?

Amazon