BY CONAIR

The Conair Power Facial Cleanser is the perfect way to exfoliate & cleanse your face. It has an advanced two-speed cleansing system and can be used with facial cleansers or facial scrubs for various purposes. The two attachments provide deep cleansing and gentle exfoliation. So for an at home facial that you can do yourself, the Conair Power Facial Cleanser is the item for you. Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

• Is this worth purchasing? 1 Answers
  • How many times a week do you use this scrub brush 1 Answers
  • Does this really work? I've been looking for a Cleanser t...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
LaDonna S.
Memphis
Review for: Conair Power Cleanser, Facial and Body more...
Once you get used to the bristles, you will love it and use it everyday. I would advise newbies to keep the setting on low and stay within the 60 second time range the brush has set already. You do anything else, you are over exfoliating and that is a diaster within itself. Keep it short and sweet and with a delicate hand.
Jessica S.
Bowman, SC
Review for: CONAIR White Conair Facial Scrub Brush more...
I use this brush quite often and it does work well in cleaning my face, but the bristles are a bit rough. I love how affordable it is, but it definitely isn’t great for sensitive skin. I probably wouldn’t buy it again for myself and would opt for a higher priced brush.
Kaymo B.
Arlington, TX
This is my first facial scrub it is okay can I eat on a daily basis but I would definitely recommend the product someone who is just starting out with the face scrubs
Rebecca P.
Jersey City, NJ
Forgot I actually had this brush because when I found it, the bristles were all bent to one side, Its still works lol but I'm betting that the cleansing that its supposed to do isn't the greatest. It gives a great cleaning HOWEVER with my case and bent bristles I have yet to find any replacement heads (might have to buy another one). It comes with another one but I don't care for using it but still a great cleanser for your buck!
Maria V.
I use my Clarisonic every day and I do need to replace it so when I saw this product, I was hoping it was comparable to my Clarisonic and it is. the bristles are soft and the spinning is gentle. it comes with a little sponge so you can add your lotion after you clean your face. it's a nice added feature. it seems to clean gently yet getting all the oils etc off the face. I think I will keep using this one instead of buying a Clarisonic. in my humble opinion, it feels and works the same
Jasmine R.
Bronx, NY
Review for: CONAIR White Conair Facial Scrub Brush more...
Was looking for an inexpensive face brush to help clean my skin because my fingers were just not doing the trick. Found this at Target and I pair it was my Clean & Clear facial cleanser & it works well to remove dirt, make up and makes my face feel very clean. It may just be my face skin but the brush is a little harsh on my face when I use it. I have to use it on its lowest setting but even that burns a little bit. I will invest in a brush head for sensitive skin and see how that works out for me
Alex H.
I used to have a problem with acne and then I tried Conair's Power Facial Cleanser. It works so well, but you have to be diligent about using it. Once a day at night is normally when I use this product, to avoid overly dry skin.
Katie J.
Springfield, MO
My face goes from not having a single pimple to breaking out with 10 at a time. When I first got my power facial cleanser I was amazed at how clean my face felt after. It also has helped with blackheads around my nose!
Brianna M.
Omg this helps make my skin glow. I use this every night when I wash my face and helps keep my skin healthy. I also use pro active but their brush is too expensive. This baby works great
Madison L.
Chattanooga, TN
I really enjoy this product and I enjoy both brush heads a lot. This makes my skin super smooth and less oily. I love the sponge head because it sheers out the moisturizer I use.
keelia  J.
Fairburn, GA
Does it come with a bottle of facial cleanser to try out ?
Stephanie F.
Is this worth it? I'm looking for something to really cleanse my pores at night!
Rebecca P.
Jersey City, NJ
Has anyone found any replacement brushes?
Shelby K.
Does this really work? I've been looking for a Cleanser that will work well and not irritate my skin.
Sarah G.
Is this worth purchasing?