Conair Pop Hair Pick

Conair's hair pick helps you add lift, untangle or style your hair. smooth tines help prevent snagging and catching. glides through hair and keeps it shiny. perfect for styling permed or naturally curly hair. add definition to layered cuts or volume to teased styles. use with all hair lengths.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Pop Hair Pick!
Autumn H.
Goodyear, AZ
Best picks for naturally curly, kinky, frizzy prone hair . It gets the tangled our wet and keeps the frizz down and it's only a few bucks ! Every curly girl should have multiples of these !
Javon F.
Fyzabad, Trinidad
This was a big help with the removal of knots in my hair when I had a fro. It also helps with adding volume to the hair.
Allison W.
Orleans, ON
This is really the only type of hair comb/brush that I can use. My curly hair gets de-tangled without brushing out every curly. Tangle free without becoming a poofy mess!

Looking for your answer?