Conair Pompadour Comb

Conair Pompadour Comb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Pompadour Comb!
Monique D.
Canton, MI
Conair Pompadour Comb uploaded by Monique D.
Love this tool makes things so much easier for me to style my hair super fast and on the go.
Bri C.
Mount Vernon, IA
honestly does not work at all. it’s so hard to put in, and it looks like you have a tumor on top of your head. disappointed, and returning!
Dree A.
West Covina, CA
Bought this product thinking that it's small size would be perfect for a little bump/pomp...I was dissatisfied because it Keppra movies g out of place. Traditional teasing and tons of hairspray works better.
Melissa M.
Wellington, FL
I bought this for a wedding and it worked great. It gave me the lift I needed as I don't have the thick hair I used to. It is very easy to use and affordable. I bought mine at Ulta.

Looking for your answer?