BY CONAIR

KQP1000: Features: -Dog trimmer. -Color: Yellow. -Ideal for trimming face, paws and ears. -Ergonomic shape fits in the palm of hand comfortably. -Cordless, battery powered. -Runs quiet and smooth, will not startle animal. -Includes 2 comb attachments, lubricating oil, cleaning brush and 1 AAA battery. -Dimensions: 4.25 H x 8 W x 2.5 D. see more...

• Is this painful and do you recommend it ??1 Answers
  • does this product work if the hair is really really knott...1 Answers
  • Does this have different length options?1 Answers
Lydia S.
This is my favorite pet trimmer for my miniature schnauzer. Grooming is expensive to upkeep so I started trimming his hair at home. This is so easy to use and doesn't have a loud noise so he's not too scared of it.
Lisandra H.
I'm usually really skeptical about Conair products, but I have to say I really love this one. I have a hard time trimming my dog's paw hair and with this trimmer it has been the easiest thing to do.
Ainsley L.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love these trimmers for my 3 Shih tzus! They have long thick hair which sometimes gets thick hair clumps caught in their fur which are a pain to remove but these Conair pet clippers work perfectly!
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
This dog nail clipper is really good because I have that allows me to clip my dogs nails safely in and effectivelyit is really great and highly recommended him and it doesn't hurt my dog and my dog is very happy with it
Casey P.
Saint Charles, MO
These are awesome because you don't have to worry about having to struggle with the cord. Caution though, make sure batteries are new
Paula E.
Forman, ND
I love this trimmer, it fits easily in the palm of my hand. Great for trimming shaggy to not so shaggy dogs. Great job Conair
Jamie L.
Muskegon
I absolutely loved this, I haven't quiet mastered it yet but everybody else who uses it on my hair I love the outcome.
Anahi A.
dont have this but my friend who does my dogs grooming does a great job and uses this trimmer!
Khushi P.
Conair does it again! Perfect sized dog trimmer, very easy to use! Price is a good value!
Dani S.
Clear Lake, WI
Great little trimmer. Sound scares my dog a bit but that's her not the product.
Sharell M.
Does this trimmer come is any other color than yellow ?
Megan F.
Puyallup, WA
Does this have different length options?
katherine s.
does this product work if the hair is really really knotted ?
Jackeline P.
Is this painful and do you recommend it ??

Walmart