Trim your pet's nails in comfort and confidence with the ConairNail Clipper. The ergonomic handle fits comfortably in your handand offers a non-slip grip that makes cutting nails simple andaccurate. Heavy-duty spring action Stainless steel cutting blades Non-slip grip handle

Conair Pet Nail Clipper ? Do they work on small animals?
How do you clip a pet's nail if she flinches at the sight of it ?
Is this good for trimming cat claws?
Start your review of Conair Pet Nail Clipper!
How would you rate this product?
Caitlyn S.
Enid, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
These clippers are very good. They're sharp enough that clipping the nails is easy and quick. I like that they have a guard and also lock. They come in handy and are easy to hold. I would definitely buy again.
Jenny D.
Los Fresnos, TX
I personally like these clippers. I like the idea of having a guard to prevent from clipping too much nail, but sometimes it gets in the way. They do seem to dull over time which makes the clipping a little uneven..nonetheless, it gets the job done.
Jennifer W.
They are good but go doll a lot. I have had to get two pair in a year. I wish they could be sharpened
Lindsay H.
Charleston, WV
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Conair Pet Nail Clipper uploaded by Lindsay H.
Easily cut nails, sometimes they do stick (im not sure if its user mishap). Decent price. Purchased at petsmart
Martha B.
This was super easy to use especially since my puppy is so little. It grips well for easy use an control by me.
nina F.
Bronx, NY
I don't like to personally use these clippers I feel like I am going to hurt my dog
Shara S.
Overland Park, KS
Very easy to use even though my puppy hates it 😞😞🐶 i really dislike using it
Very easy to use even though my puppy hates it 😞😞🐶 i really dislike using it
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
I have the Large version of this and think it works great! Very sturdy, good weight (makes it feel more secure to use), and comfortable grip shape (the rubber sides make it less likely to slip out of hand). I think it's better made than the Top Paw brand (Petsmart in house version). I got this one from Petsmart as well though. A bit pricey (maybe $15-20, a little cheaper for the small version) so wait for a sale or when you have a coupon if you can!
Ashley V.
Belleville, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
During covid I was unable to get into the groomer to get my boys nails cut so I purchased (the large size) of the Conair clippers from Pet Value for about $20. These were super easy to use after watching a quick YouTube video, it has a rubber handle and a safety lock so you cannot cut too much off. If you are comfortable cutting your pets nails I would recommend this product as I probably don’t ever need to have the groomers do it for me again.