BY CONAIR

Conair Perfect Pony 4 PC Kit creates volume and lift for your ponytail. see more...

Natalia E.
South Miami, FL
This product has changed my life! Sure it looks a bit strange and you wonder if it will actually work. But I have to endorse this little gadget 100%! My ponytail used to be a pitiful little rat tail and now it is full on stallion!
The product is super easy to use which makes a world of difference for those of us who aren't skilled in the hair arts. You can use it for a high point, low pony or anything in between. Simply place it under the top part of your pony against your scalp and hold it while grabbing the hair under your pony tail for a nice thick ponytail. Then use a hairtie just like you would if it were your hair.
I use this product whenever I wear a ponytail and no one is the wiser!
I love it so much I got one for my mom and my sister. I cannot recommend this highly enough!
Roseanna P.
Upperglade
Use this and never had a problem with them getting stuck in my hair. I'm a repeating user and I have think fuzzy hair.