BY CONAIR #66 in Makeup Tools

Oval Satin Nickel Double Sided Illuminated Mirror. Double sided lighted mirror with elegant 7" x 9.5" oval design. Rotates 360 degrees for regular viewing or 7x magnification. Satin nickel finish. On/off power switch. Picture Perfect® reflection glass. 5" line cord. Circular lighting for clear, fog-free viewing. UL listed. Please Note:  This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifi. see more...

Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Palm Bay, FL
I've been eyeballing this mirror for weeks now. I want it so bad. It will be mine soon! It looks like such a great mirror especially for the price!
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
I own this mirror its great! I use one side to do my face the other for a close up for my eyeliner and mascara.
Alejandra P.
Alejandra P.
Chino, CA
I own this mirror & I completely adore it...it is honestly great, I use it one side to do my make up & the other side to do my eyebrows (the best mirror for eyebrow plucking because of the light & x7 zoom in).
Anileydis C.
Anileydis C.
me gustan mucho este tipo de espejo, que te permiten ver mas de cerca tu cara por el aumento que tiene y que del otro lado es normal para que puedas ver como has quedado
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Like the mirror but not the lights. It is not natural light so it just does not look right.
Brooke W.
Brooke W.
Nothing against conair, because conair is great, but I've never liked lighted mirrors. I don't feel their honest to the lights you'll actually have during the day.
Eden A.
Eden A.
Leek
LOVE THIS MIRROR, literally shows everything, great for doing your makeup any time of day due to the lights, one of the clearest mirrors i have ever used and i use this almost every day, i would definitely recommend this product to everyone that loves makeup.