BY CONAIR

Vanity is no longer just for the bathroom. Reflect your good taste with mirrors by Conair, with eye-catching finishes and styles that will improve the view in any room.  The right lighting and extreme magnification ensure that you ll always be ready for your close-up.  Wherever you put Conair mirrors, you will like what you see! Double sided. 1x/7x magnification. Polished chrome finish. 6.5" x 8.5" oval design. Adjust to any angle for easy viewing. Fog-free viewing. On/Off line cord switch. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Mayra R.
I love this mirror. I purchased this at Macy's on sale for $20. These are the best $20 I've spent. The mirror size is great and the light is just perfect. I can apply makeup really easy. Definitely recommend.
Joy T.
My boyfriend but me this and I love it!!! These mirrors are so clear the point out all my imperfections. That helps me make sure I am covering them all while applying makeup. I'm very satisfied with this product and it's affordable!
Natali S.
Austin, TX
As much as I hate seeing all of my little imperfections on my face...this mirror allows me to get a good enough view to get rid of them as soon as I see them
Anna Claire A.
Aston, PA
This is super bright and makes doing makeup or tweeting my
Eyebrows so much easier it's just bulky on my dorm room desk
Tabitha L.
Dayton, OH
I bought this product in April and have used it almost daily since. The lighting is great! I use the magnified side to tweeze my brows and apply eyeliner without needing my glasses on. I use the other side for regular makeup application. It's not big enough for me to use it to do my hair, and I wish it were a little bit bigger so that I could sit back a little more, but that's honestly my only complaint. I would recommend this to anybody who wears glasses - you definitely don't need your glasses on to apply makeup with this mirror.
Toni D.
Getting this has made putting on my makeup so much easier. I wish they made it a little taller though I put mine on a book to raise it.