Hair CareHair ColorConair
One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 4G Medium Golden Brown

Conair One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 4G Medium Golden Brown

One 'n Only Argan Oil Hair Color for intense color and shine, superior conditioning, and 100% gray coverage.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair One 'N Only Argan Oil Hair Color 4G Medium Golden Brown!
Brittany D.
Powell, TN
Great product and very affordable. I purchase mine from Sally beauty supply. Great color lasting formula.
Savannah L.
Pueblo, CO
Leaves hair super soft after treatment. Smells really good. The tube it comes in is really nice. Color lasts long and is super pigmented. Would recommend it over an other hair coloring product.
sarah A.
Broadalbin, NY
I've used the purple shades in this. I love it! It lasts months in my hair. I use cold water showers on the hair and Paraben free after care products and the color lasts so long.
Kimberly D.
Rosharon , TX
Seen my mother in law used this product several time and always leaves her hair stunning i completely love how her results end up
Jessica P.
Cadiz, OH
This is the only color I like to use for my hair. I unfortunately was cursed with grey hair at 24. This color covers all of my grays completely and keeps them covered for 6 months! I recommend this to anyone that's in the same situation I'm in!
Desi W.
Blountville, TN
Love this hair color. It's not super rough on hair. It's smells better than most and affordable
Amanda C.
Bedford, VA
Best all over color keeps your hair feeling great even after coloring. Doesn't have the foul smell most dyes have.
Param S.
Edmonton , AB
Purchased at: Sally's Beauty Supply
It is very nourishing and did not damage my hair. The colour lasted for long time and my hair looked healthy with the application of this colour and I didn’t notice any brashness afterwards. I purchased it from Sally and would recommended it to others.
Holly W.
St, NL
I really like this hair dye a lot. It smells good and has Argan oil which I love! Very affordable and is such a good hair dye. Defiantly recommend to all y’all beautiful people!!

Looking for your answer?