BY CONAIR

One 'n Only Argan Oil Demi Activating Lotion features a unique complex of active conditioners and argan oil to provide superior condition and shine with minimal compromise to hair's integrity. see more...

Jacquie P.
Dumfries, VA
I love using Demi permanent hair color to brighten up look and looking fresh. This the activating lotion and the instructions are pretty easy as far as mixing it. The color selection is where it gets tricky but overall, I love this brand for my monthly gloss.
Genesis G.
Works great for helping the hair color develop! Doesn't have a strong terrible smell and it helps nourish the hair as it works! Good stuff! I got mine from Sally's!
Kandis  R.
Louisville, KY
I love this product because it adds skins and also keeps my hair healthy when using heating tools on my hair. It's also very inexpensive when compared to competitors.
skye s.
This stuff is amazing I loved I dyed my hair with it it smells good and it makes the color brighter. I want to dye my hair again