Conair Number Cut® 20-Piece Haircut Kit

The Number Cut 20-Piece Haircut Kit by Conair helps you remember everyone's favorite hair length using numbered combs that make it easy each time you cut. Compare the number-coded, easy-to-read chart with each numbered and color-coded comb to get an accurate cut and save time. This easy-to-use clipper with stainless steel blades features a 5-position taper control and ten combs for a total of 55 different accurate-length cuts.

it Is this very easy to use and it is a good haircut kit?
Es un producto domestico o funciona para barios cortes al dia.
Has anyone tried this? I started to buy it but I don't know how well it works
Start your review of Conair Number Cut® 20-Piece Haircut Kit!
Angela R.
Cape Coral, FL
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
Conair Number Cut® 20-Piece Haircut Kit uploaded by Angela R.
Conair Number Cut® 20-Piece Haircut Kit uploaded by Angela R.
Purchased at: CVS
Conair Number Cut® 20-Piece Haircut Kit My husband's hair is thin and bears is like iron and he uses them to shave both. I have bought this model of conair clippers about every 18 months for the last decade. My husband's hair is thin and bears is like iron and he uses them to shave both. They work well for what we are needing and he gets 18 haircuts for the cost of 1. Should note he lets his beard grow out for a month and then shaves it down with these clippers, I know that is not the intended purpose, but they do it.
Genesis N.
Glendale, NY
I love this product I trim my husband every 15 days since the quarantine began and it is super practical and easy to use it is very light I love it apart it brings different sizes to trim the hair it is super good 😻 Conair Number Cut® 20-Piece Haircut Kit #InfluensterAward2020!
Johan P.
Kissimmee, FL
very good product easy and very practical does not take away any noise and a great finish
Amber W.
Azle, TX
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
2,857 reviews
My SO uses this kit to upkeep his and my son's hair. Overall, it's easy to work with. Great purchase at an affordable price.
selena R.
Yikes! Fiance got this and wasn't pleased at all. Does come with all the guards. But he had some different clippers from Sallys that did a better job. But it did get the job done.
Britney K.
This is a good tool to use at home. Don't recommend in a professional setting. It doesn't hold up to whal or oster
Dianne R.
Clarksville, TN
I love using this item. The back of my hair is shaved and I constantly have to keep up with making it look neat and this is my go to haircut kit.
Latasha P.
Tuskegee, AL
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
Bought this when I was out of town and my needed hi hair cut it worked wonders that was my first time it does not grab or nik your hair so I give a 10
member-c671babe3
Meu marido tem 2 sério pois ele ficou com medo de queimar e não encontrar outra no Brasil então já garantiu, já faz bastante tempo que ele tem e nunca deu problema
Kristal M.
Muy buena calidad y un kit casero totalmente completo para el recorte del cabello del hombre