BY CONAIR

The Conair Nt1 Personal Trimmer Is Built For Those Pesky And Delicate Spots That Your Regular Trimmers Can't Get To. Use It To Remove Unwanted Hair From Your Nose, Ears Or Eyebrows And With Its Compact Design, And Protective Cap, You Can Take It Anywhere. Running On A Single Aa Battery, Conair Makes It Easy For You To Touch Up Those Useless Hairs That Get On Your Nerves. Made In China see more...

Terra J.
Xenia , OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I’ll admit that I’ve used this a few times! It’s easy to use and kind of interesting. Lol I’ve trimmed up my tiny nose hairs, it tickles but it gets the job done in no time! I would definitely recommend this!
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is an awesome tool. It does the nose and eyebrows perfectly. You do want to make sure the batteries are always fresh so you get the maximum power of the tool but it works really well. My husband has been using this for a few years and loves it. It’s also a great price, very affordable
Paige B.
Macedonia, OH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I bought these for my husband on Father's Day and he is really liked how they don't worry about the hairs and doesn't hurt and it keeps his nose free of struggle hairs. I see him using it every few days. It's a pretty easy routine for him in the morning it's a simple hair removal that takes a few seconds. I recommend this as a gift because he really liked it.
Victoria M.
Quartz Hill, CA
I do find this necessary just not sanitary definitely don’t share and have sanitary aerosol spray if you have this after frequent and multiple use the blade does get dull and the head is not changeable to my knowledge it’s not pricey for the quality rite aid sells for good price
Katie T.
Crestview, FL
Y'all for real on this stuff right here is pretty amazing to still work after using it in my sisters bush of a thing called eyebrows.. i really don't know how it can stand yo to the power but for some reason it does! We bought two just in case the first broke mid brow.. still haven't open the second one so thank the lord for this tool!
Kelsey K.
Texarkana, TX
I love this because I hate ear and nose hair!!!! I cannot stand to have it and this effectively gets rid of it. I also get these long hairs in my eyebrows and this takes care of them. I would definitely recommend this product!
Brenda T.
Hope Mills, NC
If you ever need to take care of hairs quickly and efficiently I recommend using this product! Not to sharp to cut you and leave marks like other products and not to dull to make you keep going over and over again on hairs.
Eva K.
new york, NY
I love this gadget! Easily trims hair in all those unwanted places. Super easy to use and good for boys and gals alike. Super affordable and you can pick it up at your local drugstore. Love it!
Tondra B.
Prewitt, NM
Love this product for in between visits to the salon. Great for keeping eyebrows tamed. Can be used as often as needed and very convenient for traveling as well.
Surena A.
Gainesville , GA
I bought this for my ex-boyfriend and he loved it! It kept all his hair under control. It worked so well! For the price it is definitely worth it, but he really needed it. It's extremely easy to use! I bought it online for him. I'd recommend this to anyone who desperately needs trimming
Kendra J.