Conair NE43 The Chopper Cordless/Battery Operated Personal Trimmer uploaded by Karlota S.

BY CONAIR #13 in Trimmers & Clippers

The Conair The Chopper Personal Trimmer gives you a nose, ear and beard trimmer all in one. This professional personal grooming tool features powerful stainless steel blades that are durable and easy to clean. The No-Slip Grip handle fits comfortably in the palm of your hand for safe prolonged use. It includes an angled nose / ear attachment, 20 mm trimmer attachment, and 5-position comb attachment to accommodate all grooming needs and preferences. Plus, the cordless / battery operated design allows you to freely maneuver the trimmer or easily take it with you while you are traveling. Runs on 2 AA batteries; not included. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Allison C.
Cullman, AL
I use this product on my eyebrows, upper lip, nose, and other unwanted facial hair. I have two; one for facial up keep that i use bi-weekly, and another i keep in the car for touch ups when I miss a spot shaving my legs and don't notice until I've driven 30 minutes to work. Super worth the price of two just because of the niftiness of it being there.
Cayleigh C.
I am italian, and that means my hair grows very quickly, and dark. I love this product to quickly remove facial hair when I don't have time to go get my face threaded. I think this is a very appropriately priced product, I recommend this to people who have problems with a lot of hair
Haley C.
Mt Pleasant, WI
I have used these for small places to get rid of unwanted hair such as nose and in between your eyebrows or even unwanted facial hair. It's great for on the go,if your out and see an embaressing hair you can just use the ladies room pull it out and your all set!
Korrina Z.
I like using this for my face because I have very sensitive skin and this trimmer doesn't make me break out after I use it. I only need to use it once a month because it's such a close trim. I use it around my eyebrows, cheeks, upper lip area with ease.
Rachael D.
Reno, NV
I bought this for my boyfriend A little while back because he is a hairy guy. One day I got a little curious and excited to try them on myself. I really liked the way that it is a very gentle razor but it does get the job done. He likes to use it on his nose hairs and hairs that he misses when he shaves his face.
Carla H.
Gainesville, GA
This is a great buy . I love all Conair trimmers . These are battery operated and easy to use. I use the nose trimmers about once a week. I like looking neat and clean and these do the trick. I love the color and size , fits well in your hands . Quality is great !
Sarah A.
Columbus, OH
I use this for my bikini line and my eyebrows. The smaller head makes it great for smaller areas and leaves it feeling so smooth. I would recommend this to a friend. I got it at target on a whim, so glad I did!
HN S.
Not too crazy about these trimmers. They seem to pull and get hot when used for more than a consecutive minute. I've have better but for an emergency trim they work just fine.
Cassie R.
Olive Hill, KY
Perfect just for me... Always does a perfect job and love the results... I've tried a lot of other brands and styles and this is the best one by far I've tried!
Kristi V.
This works wonders on the hair line ladies. Take note you can use this more than your man. Although it is great for men also it does work wonders for us too..

Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Do they have other colors?
shananne c.
Do they have other colours