BY CONAIR

Cristina G.
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I told you how my dad is not a shopper unless he needs something. On a trip to Costco, if a different state, visiting family, he came across these and bought them. They look painful but he says no. His nose hairs are gone so it does it’s job. Another good product from Conair.
Carmen A.
Riverside, CA
It is a little painful but it does it's job very well. It trims nicely and does not dry the skin it is very effective. Very good for its price and I would totally recommend this product.
Yvette S.
Garner, KY
The Conair Nose & Ear Hair Trimmer is a very good product. It does a very good job but at a reasonable price. It is cordless so that is a plus. You don't have to worry about a cord being in your way, especially around your face. I would buy one again, if mine ever tore up. I have had mine for over 6 years and it's still going strong.
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL
I only got to use it once so far, but a easy to use product that does the job right. a little out of my price range when i got it, but worth it at the same time. walmart, had them in stock and i should've waited for a deal on them but i needed it :) and yes i would highly recommand to others
Christine G.
Ok ok, not really something you should share but hey, I am a hairy lady! This nose hair trimmer is AMAZING. It is under $20 and lasted me for 8 years. I finally just bought a new one after my last died because it is so easy to use and it WORKS! Who wants to have nose hairs hanging out? Not me! You just open it up, put in a battery and you're on your way!
Abby W.
Atchison, KS
This product was very effective for trimming hair in unwanted places. It was very cheap (under $20) and worked well. The only reason I don't rate it super high is because it did break after a few uses. However, it was very easy to use and didn't hurt at all. It gave an overall satisfying effect.
Sundi G.
Portland, OR
The best thing about this trimmer is, it gets rid of all the tickly, prickly hairs whilst never yanking or pulling. Some other trimmers tend to really pull the hairs, and really heat up, but not so with this.
Danielle b.
Nashville, TN
I did not really enjoy the feeling this shaver gave me after I used it. I used it about three times a week and it became dull after about six uses. it was very effective for the first couple uses. it is terrible compared to other products. overall I am not satisfied at all.
Peyton W.
East Lansing, MI
Nose hairs are a thing of the past with this trimmer. It met every expectation I had. I use this tool about once every 2 weeks to keep my nose hairs at bay. It's highly effective, and it's a good price for what you get. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with this product.
Daisy D.
Mesa, AZ
I used this once just to try it out and i was surprised by how little it didn't hurt me and how much it worked. It wasn't too expensive but it breaks super easy and thats the only reason i don't completely recommend buying it
Kendra J.