Conair Nano Tools 3/4

Conair Nano Tools 3/4" Rotating Curling Iron

BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

You will never use another hair appliance again after you have used this one!

Conair Nano Tools 3/4
Conair Nano Tools 3/4" Rotating Curling Iron
Lory C.
I don't need to use a curling wand often since I have wavy hair. If you're looking for a wand that will get the job done and not cost a lot this is a good choice.
Janie A.
My cousin has this and used it on my daughters hair one time and I really loved the way it turned out! Tight beautiful curls and I'd highly recommend it!
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
Conair nano tools rotating curling iron works well. Its easy to use and curls are very pretty but my hair doesn't hold like it does with other irons
Tori W.
Tulsa, OK
I absolutely love this product and would definitely recommend it for beginners. I love that it rotates and you don't have to worry about it.
Brie D.
Belton, TX
This product gives me the most perfect beach waves. I can create so many different looks all the way tight curls. One of my super favorites!
Kayla h.
This curling iron is different, it gives a good curl but, it can be awkward to hold. My curls lasted all day though and it was a good thing.
Sheila I.
FAIRFIELD, OH
I have been using the Conair Nano Tool for a while and it gives my hair the most beautiful smooth curls I've ever seen in a curling iron.
Kim N.
Union City
Conair Nano Tools 3/4" Rotating Curling Iron, it an effective iron. Very affordable but I am not satisfied with the product!
Trisha S.
Wendell, NC
LOVE LOVE LOVE this, I get so many compliments when I curl my hair with this iron, it works so good & gets so hot fast
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
This is really convenient that it rotates. Really helps styling easier when you aren't getting tangled in cords