Conair Nano Tools 3/4

Conair Nano Tools 3/4" Rotating Curling Iron

BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

You will never use another hair appliance again after you have used this one!

Conair Nano Tools 3/4
Conair Nano Tools 3/4" Rotating Curling Iron
Sara C.
Bensalem, PA
Conair are always a family fav! Easy for just about anyone from little sister to grandmom. Their wands always curl my hair the best, better than 300 wands. The rotation option is neat as well will buy again
Kiran K.
I used my friend's, once. My hair hasn't been longer than 3 inches for a while, so I used it on him instead. Worked pretty nicely and the curls stayed for about a week afterwards, slowly turning into its usual wavy mess.
Kae C.
Probably one of favorites that I have used over the years and I have used plenty. This product has definitely got the job done for me plenty of times. Not to heavy and not too light weight to the point that it feels plastic. The curls that it gives are perfect for the spring time.
Polly K.
Wasco, CA
It's the best tool for curling hair for cheer competitions. We have to have big hair and my daughter has a lot of hair and I can curl her hair in 20 minutes instead of an hour and it lasts all day
Erin D.
Brandon, MS
I never could use a curling iron I would always burn myself or leave crinks in them but when I bought this want I fell in love. I bought it from ulta and it was reasonably priced. My mom loves it as well as my sister in law it's an amazing product
Lexus D.
Eugene, OR
This curling iron is great at curling my thick hair. Conair has wonderful products. I will continue to purchase hair products from them. I use this quite frequently when I want to curl my hair. Definitely satisfied! I would recommend to others.
Astriid G.
Great purchase! I've struggled with curling my hair for years but this automatic curling iron is amazingly simple to use and I get the beachy waves or bouncy curly hair style I want in just a few minutes. I saw a professional stylist review this in a video on YouTube (Guy Tang) spotlighting this product and knew I had to get one and I'm so happy I did. Worth every penny! Beautifully boxed, heats up quickly & has an easy l/r button to alternate how your curls go for a very natural look. Hair does not get tangled & easily curls itself around the shaft of the iron. Love it!
Amanda M.
Perry, IA
This is a great curling iron! Curls my hair quick and thoroughly and for the price it's a really good value. I would probably wear a glove when using it because it's really easy to burn yourself but that's really the only con!
Jerrica D.
Westport, IN
This is perfect for curling your hair without holding it too long in one area and burning your hair. It gives you the perfect curls because it continuously turns as your moving your hand downward.
ORIANA R.
This hair curler has worked perfectly well for me, has left my hair with defined waves and enough volume.
I recommend it for everyday use if you want to change your look with a few waves in your hair.