Conair ‘N COLOR™ Paddle Brush

Your everyday go-to brush. The ‘N COLOR™ Paddle Brush is ideal for all hair lengths. Flexible cushion base helps detangle wet or dry hair. Ball-tipped bristles won’t snag or pull hair, making it perfect for stress-free brushing of longer lengths and thicker hair.

• For everyday brushing of all hair lengths
  • Flexible cushion base for stress-free brushing
  • Ball-tipped bristles won’t snag or pull hair
  • Designed to gently detangle wet or dry hair
  • Great for thick hair
  • Soft handle for comfortable brushing and secure grip

How long has yours held up?
Wonder what the best brush is for long thick hair that tangles easily?
Start your review of Conair ‘N COLOR™ Paddle Brush!
Lompoc, CA
I bought these for my two youngest girls. I found them at walmart, i thought they'd be fun and we wouldn't have any fights over brushes. My youngest daughter has fine straight hair and a very sensitive scalp. She doesn't like this brush, She says it hurts when she brushes through her hair. My other daughter has wavy fine thick hair, she likes this brush but if she brushes to fast her hair gets all poofy, but i'm not sure that's the brushes fault..
Palm Coast, FL
I’ve had this brush for over a decade. It has lasted longer than the friendship I had with the person who owed this brush. Do I regret keeping the brush no cause it does a good job of drying my hair with the hair dryer. I only wished things went smoother with the friendship like the way this brush smooths out my hair cuticle.
Hibernia, NJ
This is my favorite brush hands down. I first got this brush in middle school and it was my favorite. I've tried to switch brushes (out of pure curiosity) because I also had this brush throughout high school. But I haven't found one that can beat out the comfort of this brush (paddle brush + awesome rubber handle = enjoyable hair brush in experience) and recently just rebought this. Hard to believe I've used this same type of brush for nearing 10 years!!
Minot Afb, ND
This was my childhood brush!!! Mine was pink though. The hand grip was so comfortable for my hand. It was a very affordable brush. Got mine at Walmart. After about a year of using it, it did start getting some wear and tear on it like the bristle would fall out.
Burbank, CA
This is a great paddle brush that’s easy to use and clean! It’s a really good price for a brush that lasts a long time and comes in some really cute colors. The grip is comfortable to use and the bristles are a great length and spread apart nicely so your hair won’t get tangled.
Taft, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
i love the fact that these brushes last forever if i wanted them too, the paddle brush glides through my hair and detangles, has a nice grip as well and super cheap price, brissles are still intact after a year use, great color ranges for any girl :)
I had to brush in bright orange. I had it forever and it worked great! The only thing I did not like is that the material the handle is made out of would collect lint and look dirty.
Vacaville, CA
I think this brush is pretty good! It doesn’t snag my hair a lot and it has a soft handle that doesn’t hurt my hand! I’ve had mine for 4-5 years and it’s not broken down, it’s still going strong!
Xenia , OH
This brush is reasonably priced and can be found at your local retail store. It gets the job done and brushed through hair easily. Has a nice handle so the grip is good. I would purchase this again.
Pomona, CA
My husband had this hair brush for years it detangles very easily and it doesnt pull on your hair this hair brush is very sturdy the only reason why we replaced it is becausebit was getting old and dirty and i didnt want to use it on my hair anymore but i did replace it with another conair paddle brish because i love them and they work so good ❤