• "I would definitely recommend " in 1 review
  • "It breaks easily if you have thick hair but if you have thin hair you should be ok." in 1 review
Alejita A.
Que les puedo decir, me deja sin palabras este estilo de cepillo, en realidad es mi favorito, me ayuda muchísimo a la hora de desenredar mi cabello pues es un poco ondulado pero con este cepillo me va muy bien, e indiscutible mente la marca Conair es una de las mejores en cuanto a todo lo referente a cabello, te lo recomiendo.
Debbie A.
Miami, Florida 33195-3413
Este estilo de cepillo es mi favorito en la vida, creo que es lo mejor para desenredar mi cabello es ondulado y este cepillo me va muy bien creo que es uno de los mejores, la marca Conair no me ha decepcionado me parece muy buena en cuanto a cabellos se trata
Jaclyn C.
Barnegat, NJ
It is an alright brush...I wouldn't say it is the best. It breaks easily if you have thick hair but if you have thin hair you should be ok. The colors are kind of cool.
Rachel S.
Kingsport , TN
I like the wider brush but the smaller one works better for my stepdaughters hair. My hair is thicker than theirs and needs a wider brush to get it fully brushed.
Allison G.
I really like this brush. It helps to keep out the tangles without killing my hair. The only problem that I have had with it is when the beads at the end of the bristles comes off it can be very sharp.
Morgan M.
Salisbury , MD
Seriously the best brush. I have used this brush forever. I have only had to buy 2 because I lost the first one. They are so durable and the soft handle makes for an easy grip!
Lilyanna C.
Manchester, CT
I wasn't extremely thrilled with this brush because it seemed like it made my hair snap a lot more but this mat just be because I have extremely curly hair
Kourt M.
The grip on this brush is so comfortable to me and really improves your grip. The bristles are strong but soft on your head at the same time.
Brandy  B.
I really wanted to like this brush but it was just too small for my thick curly hair. It kept getting caught on the tangles all the time.
cyrena m.
hayward, CA
Its good for when you want to take a shower and wash your hair and also its good for after you w ash it and need to brush it