BY CONAIR

Perfect for on-the-go! Ceramic Technology Even Heat Faster Styling Gentle On Hair Conditioning Steam High Heat 392 F Removable Comb Dual Voltage in. Ceramic Steam Straightener Ceramic Technology Plates glide across hair easily, distributing heat evenly for silky smooth hair. Eliminates damaging hot spots. Adds shine while reducing frizz. Conditioning Steam conditions while adding moisture and shine to hair Removable Comb keeps hair taut while straightening On/Off settings Dual Voltage High Heat 392 F / 200 C Heat-resistant Storage Pouch ; Please Note: This item has been built to U.S. electronics specifications and may need additional modifications or converters to be used in countries other than the U.S. and Canada. see more...

Kira K.
HEBER SPRINGS, AR
I love Conair products! I've bought them for as long as I can remember. I originally started with their wet-dry straighter when I was a young teen- and loved it. Much less blow drying I have to worry about! I love this little straightener for trips! It's size is perfect to stick in a bag and go whether it's a day trip or a week-long trip!
Stefani E.
Springfield, IL
It was OK and you feel like it straight in my hair very well. Even though the price is pretty affordable I feel like this is not all hair types friendly straightener. I would not buy again but I would recommend it to other people with different types of hair.
Catherine S.
Conair minipro is truly a lifesaver I could fit in your bag or pocket anywhere you go this is a travel kit it's a necessary if you want to have that perfect look and style on a budget this is a go to True everybody should have at least one of these
Carmin B.
Wonderful flat iron it is great especially for small parts of hair such as your bands or maybe if you have really short hair especially wonderful for travel highly recommended
A'sha R.
Conyers, GA
I reall love this flat iron. If you have shorter it is definitely for you. I really gets up to the roots and the temperature is just enough to get your hair straighten.
Jillian S.
South Lyon, MI
Awesome! Awesome! Awesome! I love this product!!! Very very affordable hair straightener. I was very satisfied with this purchase. I am a repeat user of console products and I always fall in love!!!!!!!!!
Lyndsey R.
Uniontown, PA
This is a really nice little straightener. The steam feature on this iron really gives a nice frizz free look. It is also a mini flat iron that fits nicely in a travel bag. I have taken this to work in my purse several times when I was running late.
Alicia D.
Cincinnati, OH
This is my favorite straightener by far to use! It glides smoothly across my hair and doesn't leave it feeling/looking damaged after using it! It brings out the color in my hair making it look amazing!
Betsy G.
N Hollywood, CA
i bought my mom in addition to her birthday gift this year. she has super thick hair and this helps tackle her smaller baby hairs. easy to use when traveling and it doesnt burn your hair.
Kaisy F.
This is prefect for my bangs. It thin enough that it allows me to get close to my scalp without burning myself. I have had it for years and it still works like it did when I first got it. It heats up in seconds.
adina o.
Elmira, NY
i have a very short pixie cut and need a smaller straightener would this product work well or should i get a big one with smaller width