Conair Mini Pro Ceramic Straightener, 1/2

Conair Mini Pro Ceramic Straightener, 1/2", Black

BY CONAIR

The conair mini you straightener is great for travel. So compact you can bring it with you anywhere you go. Straightener comes with 1/2" ceramic plates that provides smoother glide for silky shine. Perfect for on-the-go! see more...

Conair Mini Pro Ceramic Straightener, 1/2
Conair Mini Pro Ceramic Straightener, 1/2", Black
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Positively absolutely the BEST mini straightener EVER! Perfect size and not just for traveling. Love being able to pack it away with it's compare size. Just such an awesome hair tool to have in your bathroom or suitcase.
Brandee L.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I love this straightener. It is the perfect size for me. It heats up quickly. I turn it on, brush my hair, put a heat protectant in, and it is ready to use. It is very affordable and it works really well. It also works good for depotting smaller palette ;) I have this and the larger size one. This tends to be my favorite as it is a little easier to handle and if I want to add a little flip at the end of my hair, it handles well to do so.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the concept of this product, but wasn't impressed. I think it's because when I bought it and brought it with me on a trip it didn't work very well. I have medium-thick hair and even when I sectioned it off smaller it didn't straighten very well.
Savanna V.
Savanna V.
Somerset, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works well and it's a great price! I will admit that my hair is already sleek straight by default but I always like to run a straightener through it quick before I leave the house to make sure that no kinks get into it and shapes it funny the rest of the day! This straightener works well for that heats up quick!
Shannon B.
Shannon B.
seaford
Convenient for on the go not for every day use. The size of it and capability is not good for the length of my hair. I no longer use this because it had become so time consuming. If you have short or thin hair it'd be awesome! Or even if your on who likes to touch up there look!
Valerie R.
Valerie R.
Spring Valley, CA
Liked it for the price but it didn't last me long. I'm not sure what happened to it but it stopped working. I liked that it was small and I was able to quickly straighten hair but sometimes it took longer if I didn't blow dry long enough proof because I have thick hair.
Glamessa B.
Glamessa B.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have the big version of this not the mini and omg it leaves my hair so soft its amazing i bought it at walmart i love it very affordable i dont use it daily because i have curly hair so i try not to straighten it too much but when i do this is perfect does the job
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Michigan City , IN
I definitely bought one of these for when I was traveling for cheer and dance. I got this one at Sally's. I was satisfied with the results considering it's a mini straightener but it did the trick and came in handy when we were on the road.
Sara S.
Sara S.
Pasco, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for a mini. I had this when my hair was very short. Like pixie short. As my hair grew out I was trying to find a flat iron that would work and this baby was it. It can get so close to the scalp. I felt this was well worth the money.
Maria R.
Maria R.
It works good and it really easy to use. I do recommend to use gloves for the heat since it can get pretty hot. Its not that expensive and can do a good job. If you wanna buy it go for it !! You will not regret it