Conair Mini Pro Ceramic Straightener, 1/2Conair Mini Pro Ceramic Straightener, 1/2Conair Mini Pro Ceramic Straightener, 1/2

Conair Mini Pro Ceramic Straightener, 1/2", Black

BY CONAIR

The conair mini you straightener is great for travel. So compact you can bring it with you anywhere you go. Straightener comes with 1/2" ceramic plates that provides smoother glide for silky shine. Perfect for on-the-go! see more...

Conair Mini Pro Ceramic Straightener, 1/2", Black
Melissa K.
Easley
I bought this Conair mini PRO [product:conair-mini-pro-ceramic-straightener,-1/2",-black] yesterday at Walmart for less than $18 and I am thrilled with this product. I was able to curl my daughters short pixie cut with this last night and she loved it because it was fast and easy.
Amorette M.
Hanford, CA
I bought this from a catalog once when I was about 15. It was so terrible. I hated it it always needed to reheat while I straightened my hair. It was so squeaky and terribly made. And pulled my hair soo much. I hate even remembering it. Absolute trash.
Brandee L.
Superior, WI
I love this straightener. It is the perfect size for me. It heats up quickly. I turn it on, brush my hair, put a heat protectant in, and it is ready to use. It is very affordable and it works really well. It also works good for depotting smaller palette ;) I have this and the larger size one. This tends to be my favorite as it is a little easier to handle and if I want to add a little flip at the end of my hair, it handles well to do so.
Lauren C.
Wilkes Barre, PA
I like the concept of this product, but wasn't impressed. I think it's because when I bought it and brought it with me on a trip it didn't work very well. I have medium-thick hair and even when I sectioned it off smaller it didn't straighten very well.
Savanna V.
Somerset, WI
Works well and it's a great price! I will admit that my hair is already sleek straight by default but I always like to run a straightener through it quick before I leave the house to make sure that no kinks get into it and shapes it funny the rest of the day! This straightener works well for that heats up quick!
Shannon B.
seaford
Convenient for on the go not for every day use. The size of it and capability is not good for the length of my hair. I no longer use this because it had become so time consuming. If you have short or thin hair it'd be awesome! Or even if your on who likes to touch up there look!
Glamessa B.
West New York, NJ
I have the big version of this not the mini and omg it leaves my hair so soft its amazing i bought it at walmart i love it very affordable i dont use it daily because i have curly hair so i try not to straighten it too much but when i do this is perfect does the job
Maria R.
It works good and it really easy to use. I do recommend to use gloves for the heat since it can get pretty hot. Its not that expensive and can do a good job. If you wanna buy it go for it !! You will not regret it
Kristin H.
Bradley, IL
My husband bought me this as a quick replacement when my other straightener suddenly stopped working. Although it wasn’t the highest quality straightener it got the job done and I was as pleased with it.
Stacey O.
Seekonk, MA
Works great, I'm able to straighten my hair by just running it through once. I have mostly straight hair but sometimes it doesn't have the sleek look I'm going for naturally so this straightener works to provide that.

Amazon