Conair Mini Ceramic Flat Iron

The Conair Mini Flat Iron allows you to get flawless style anywhere! Mini flat iron. 1/2-Inch ceramic coated plates. High heat = 356 degrees F With a lightweight, mini design, this flat iron is ultra-portable and perfect for travel.  Ceramic technology is used to protect your hair from damage and give you shinier, healthier looking hair in seconds. Plus it has a high heat setting of 356 degrees for pin-point styling that lasts all day long!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Conair Mini Ceramic Flat Iron!
How would you rate this product?
Faith J.
Ashland
Conair Mini Ceramic Flat Iron uploaded by Faith J.
I love this hair straightener my hair get really frizzy after I straiten it but with this one it didn’t it don’t take long to heat up and it is amazing !!
Amra K.
small but a amazing product! i bought it at target, the heat up time is short and very convenient for me since im always in a rush. i recommend this product very strongly it has never disappointed me. it also has a feature were it shuts off after a amount of period of not being used which is amazing
Ayat A.
I had this for a long time now and it works perfectly fine for me. It leaves my hair in the end very straight and it has different heat levels to put it on if you want a faster time to straiten your hair.
Allison M.
York, PA
I personally think this does better then my other flat iron that is full size. This was actually given to me as a gift and I use it way more then ones I’ve purchased.
Seena R.
South. Redondo Beach
It's great if you are on the go or traveling but it ends up taking longer that a larger one because it's so tiny
Cookie M.
Los Angeles, CA
I was so in the need for a mini travel sized iron for my bangs, I hate how my regular sized one just wouldn't get the sides of my bangs so well so I finally caved in and said I'm get a mini sized iron and see if it works better and guess what?! It did! This little straightener is great for traveling or for the baby hairs that just won't budge with a regular sized straightener. The straightener only has one heat setting and it's pretty hot, so I would be careful if you have very fine or thin hair to not let the straightener be on your hair for too long. If you have thicker hair, I would say that this straightener won't be able to handle your entire hair. It's much more geared toward either short hair or smaller hairs that need touch ups. We
Steph R.
New Haven, MI
I love this! This is one of my favorite things rite now! It's in my day to day routine. It's small. It heats quickly and cools quickly then it can be put away I don't have much storage. I recommend this!
Megan S.
river falls , WI
Pretty good flat iron I like it especially for the little hairs on the side of my head lol looks cute straightened when it put it up in a messy bun!
sandy L.
Haviland, KS
This is good to my hair not drying my hair it flows to the style I like..little pricey..but really good product
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
2,151 reviews
This is great for travel, and works pretty well for being super cheap. If you have thick hair, I dont recommend. But for normal, or thin hair its great,

Looking for your answer?