BY CONAIR

The Conair Mini Flat Iron allows you to get flawless style anywhere! Mini flat iron. 1/2-Inch ceramic coated plates. High heat = 356 degrees F With a lightweight, mini design, this flat iron is ultra-portable and perfect for travel.  Ceramic technology is used to protect your hair from damage and give you shinier, healthier looking hair in seconds. Plus it has a high heat setting of 356 degrees for pin-point styling that lasts all day long! see more...

Shannara F.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Purchased at: Kohl's
I purchased this product in Kohl’s and I must say compared to the regular bigger size flat irons, this flat iron does its job. Gets just as hot and does just as good as the original bigger ones. Easy to hold and use.
Mercedes F.
I don’t know if it’s just us but The straightener makes me and my mom’s hair really straight. When I grow older I am might want to get my own but right now I am going to keep using my mom’s.
Jayna
Have this in pink and it's my favorite thing I own. I use it every day. I'm very picky about how my hair looks, and this straightener never fails to make me feel confident about how I look. I had to buy a new one recently, but my old one lasted me 4 solid years of everyday use. Price is MUCH more reasonable than most, and you still get very high quality results. HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend to anyone who straightens their hair, especially those that do it regularly.
Idrialis C.
Doral, FL
I bought the Conair Mini flat for straightening my bangs and front hair and also for traveling, and it didn't disappoint. I don't use it on a regular basis, just from time to time but it's been three years and it still rocking. Works perfectly, it does the job of straightening, and I even use it to curve the tips. Really nice hair tool.
Angie R.
Bay City, OR
I love how easy and fast this straightener heats up. I can use it to straighten, wave and curl my hair. It's very affordable. You can also adjust the heat according Roy our hair sensitivity. I would recommend to people who want an affordable straightener to use on ever type of hair for every hair style.
Rebecca C.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This is perfect for lazy hair days or when your in a hurry. It heats up fast and does a good job for the size that it is. I'm glad I purchased it! Everyone should own a mini straightener!! It especially is great around my baby hairs and bangs ; )
Miccah M.
Carlsbad, CA
I travel a lot, and this fits perfectly in my bag without taking up taking up too much space. It heats up and works just as well as the full sized ones, but it does take longer to do my hair because it's long and thick.
Cookie M.
South gate, CA
I was so in the need for a mini travel sized iron for my bangs, I hate how my regular sized one just wouldn't get the sides of my bangs so well so I finally caved in and said I'm get a mini sized iron and see if it works better and guess what?! It did! This little straightener is great for traveling or for the baby hairs that just won't budge with a regular sized straightener. The straightener only has one heat setting and it's pretty hot, so I would be careful if you have very fine or thin hair to not let the straightener be on your hair for too long.

If you have thicker hair, I would say that this straightener won't be able to handle your entire hair. It's much more geared toward either short hair or smaller hairs that need touch ups. We
Alicia G.
I thought it worked great for touch ups but I have a lot of long hair I don't think I'd try to use it on all of my hair tho it would just take way to long I got it at Meijer it didn't cost too much not sure of what I paid but it wasn't a lot I would buy it again for a tween or for a vacation
Sara R.
Petal, MS
Great for travel because it doesn't take up a lot if space but still works just like the larger versions. Because it is smaller all around, it does take a lot longer to use.