Conair Mini Ceramic Curling Iron 1

Conair Mini Ceramic Curling Iron 1"

BY CONAIR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Conair does more with less! Ceramic technology – barrel glides across hair easily, distributing heat evenly while creating beautiful silky curls. Eliminates damaging hot spots; adds shine while reducing frizz. High temperature setting delivers salon results. Quick heat-up. On/off settings. Power on indicator light. Worldwide dual voltage The Conair Mini 1" Ceramic Curling Iron offers the high heat of irons twice its size, and evenly distributes it to eliminate damaging hot spots.  Quick heat-up and a smooth ceramic-coated b.

Conair Mini Ceramic Curling Iron 1
Conair Mini Ceramic Curling Iron 1"
Ruthy G.
Oshawa, ON
I was initially impressed by the size and sleek Ness of this curling iron however I should mention that it is not practical. If you have short hair it's great but long hair it didn't do a great job of curling it. I was not impressed.
LEAR47425 yisbel R.
I've had this mini curling iron for over a year, and I'm delighted with it. It gets really hot, so I can curl my long, thick hair quickly. The curling iron AND its cord fit into its 3.5" x 8.0" carrying case. This contradicts one of the other reviews. Maybe they improved the carrying case before I got mine? In any case, when I look at the carrying case with the curling iron and cord tucked inside, I can hardly believe how small it is. I have no problems fitting my hair in between the barrel and clamp. I like loose, wavy curls, so I put largish chunks of hair in there, without problems.
Theresa G.
Very cute. But not sure how this will be useful to people with very long hair. If you have OMG hair and own this please fill me in. I would like to try it out.
Thea L.
Newark, NJ
Is this good for short hair